Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

NEW TO THE FORUMS? Introduce yourself here!

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
edited June 2015 in Daily News

This is the perfect place to introduce yourself!

1) Who are you, and where are you from?

2) What initially brought you to the Crisis Forums?

3) What subject(s) of alternative news interest you the most?

4) How easy or difficult do you find spreading the truth to others, and if difficult, what do you feel could change this situation?

5) What will you do starting tomorrow to help the cause of truth?
-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Hello everyone, I'm Matt, editor at the Coming Crisis.

1) I'm from Canada, but some accuse me of being a closet American. Fair enough.

2) I created the Coming Crisis along with Lynsey in the aftermath of the mass animal and bird die offs of 2011, and things just exploded from there as we found out more and more information was being hidden from the public eye. We felt it was important to let others know what we were discovering, and it all turned into a giant alternative news website and archive of information.

3) War news interests me the most, especially the causes and aftermath of battles that the news loves to leave out after the excitement of the battle has passed. UFOs, mutilations and celestial matters also are of great interest to me, although I'm still undecided as to the nature and origin of these "objects" and events.

4) It's easy when one makes the effort. And that's the important part. When one is just content to read and get excited, not much happens. Spreading the word, being active and supporting with action is how to overcome the hurtles of comfort, idleness and immobility.

5) We're going to start writing some "white papers" so that strange incidents, false flags and dubious situations don't disappear once the news loses interest. We might open a book store and use these white papers to help raise funds to keep the movement going.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited March 13
    1) Hey guys, My Name is David, long time reader and fan of thecomingcrisis 

2) What initially brought you to the Coming Crisis? I saw a Yutube video by a man who called himself Pastor John. He had mentioned this website as a source for his info. Thought I'd check it out, and now I've been coming back every day ever since.

3) What subject(s) of alternative news interest you the most? I am really into foreign politics, the Middle East, and basically any news that brings to light what a clown obama/bush/any other puppet president is.

4) How easy or difficult do you find spreading the truth to others, and if difficult, what do you feel could change this situation? I have problems not sharing my opinions...there have been a few close calls in bars where I almost got my ass kicked for talking about building 7 ect..

5) What will you do starting tomorrow to help the cause of truth? Post interesting things here 

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • NewsJunkieNewsJunkie Member
    edited May 2013

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.  I'm just some guy from the great white north (Canada), living my life and trying to understand my world.  I plan on keeping a low profile as I am not necessarily brave and I don't care to attract the attention of the 'Thought Police'.

I've worked in the news media in the past and became a news junkie back in 1974.

I believe that the world is a messed up place and I haven't trusted the powers that be, since the 1960's, starting with the Kennedy Assassination, followed by the lies from the Vietnam War. (Hell no, We won't go!)

I enjoy reading 'The Coming Crisis'.  Lynsey, Matt and mrpops09, keep up the great work!

One question about the Coming Crisis site... What is so significant about all the earthquake news?  Why post news about earthquakes less than 5.0 on the Richter magnitude scale?

"I'm a News Junkie, I'm a News Junkie... Watching the news go by... My, my, my..."
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Hi Newsjunkie, and Welcome!

Matt and I started CC initially as a private project to log news (especially events which have gone buried or completely vanish)

That's where the earthquakes come in from 4.0 - 5.0 Magnitude, I was trying to calculate an average of earthquakes events on a year to year basis to see if there has been a global increase in activity, when I found that the figures were not matching up with the yearly reports (quakes were magically removed), this is when I started posting earthquakes below 5 Magnitude more so to keep a personal record, once we have posted events or articles, they are backed up, so the source may remove them all they like, but I can still check at the end of each year and see how many earthquakes there were and do my calculations based on this.

Hope that answers this for you.

And once again Welcome, enjoy the new Forum!

Lynsey
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • 1) Where are you from? Michigan

2) What initially brought you to the Coming Crisis? A young gent called mrpops09!

3) What subject(s) of alternative news interest you the most? GMO's and the evil Monsanto (Monsatan to me)

4) How easy or difficult do you find spreading the truth to others, and if difficult, what do you feel could change this situation? I find it easy to spread the truth, but darn difficult to get most people to respond.

5) What will you do starting tomorrow to help the cause of truth? Keep on posting about them, writing my congress people, which is a joke, just trying to spread the word!
    Welcome Cheifsmom and Newsjunkie!

Glad you're enjoying things so far. Much more to come.
    -------------------
  • lynnelynne Member
    Hi everyone

My name is Lynne and I live in Melbourne Australia.
    I visit the coming crisis usually twice a day (maybe a little addicted) to keep abreast of what is happening. What initially brought me here - a deep dissatisfaction with life as it is and a couple of years ago a friend loaned me a dvd of the history of the Rothschilds and what was happening in America with the Federal Reserve. I was horrified things that I had felt my whole life (why is life so unfair ) became clearer ....so I began to search for information on anything related to how we are being manipulated into belief systems that then govern our lives.

I remember seeing the Matrix for the first time and feeling it resonating with so much truth. Now it feels like I have one foot outside the matrix while I am still living in it.

The subjects that interest me the most are climate change some of it so slips under the radar...ships hitting bridges, shipping accidents, railway derailments and never a discussion on why just a report that it happens.

I find some of the political stuff hard to understand but am interested in what Obama is doing and Israel and just feels like a play that they are moving towards a predetermined event.

The ufo info is also interesting but I dont know what it is I am seeing. I have always believed in life everywhere but are we being manipulated into believing that these lights are extraterrestrial rather than military. I am not sure. I think some of the lights are not from here and most are probably military. I'd love to see a friendly mothership decloak and land but we're still waiting!!

I find it really difficult to spread the truth - most people dont want to see and end up attacking the messenger.  If you try to discuss climate change you are a scaremongerer.  If you talk about false flags you are a conspiracy theorist.  I have stopped trying to discuss things at work because people just look at you like you are that crazy person.

So what will I do to help truth - joining this is a big step for me.  I closed my facebook on finding out that it was linked to the Rothschilds and of course their owning your data what does that even mean! and have never had a twitter account.  I hope you dont get a lot of people who post rude comments like on godlikeproductions rather than actually discuss things. 

Your website is very informative. You are brave to take a stand for the whole story and not just the 'not quite hidden agenda'

Hello Lynne, we're all glad to have you here.

I absolutely agree with you about the Matrix. I had the exact same feeling, and when I told others around me about it, they thought I was crazy. I believe I even told him, "Life is exactly like the Matrix." All I received were blank stares.

I also share your interest in UFOs, and I'm also not convinced one way or another, that they're aliens or military craft. I hope this year's crop circle season will be a great one, and I imagine it will be.

Thank you for the kind remarks about the CC. We appreciate, and take great pride in making it amongst the most informative places on the web for alternative news and the truth.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about here at the Coming Crisis forums. MrPops will immediately tend to anyone who is bullying or being rude, and so will Lynsey and I. Once again, we pride ourselves in hosting one of the very last bastions of debate and discussion where everyone is free to say whatever they like in safety, without having to worry about harassment, agendas, or towing any kind of "party line." Here you don't have to choose between freedom and security: we'll gladly give you both.

I'm glad you've taken such a big step, and look forward to your participation in our discussions.

-------------------
    Hi everyone

My name is Lynne and I live in Melbourne Australia.
    I visit the coming crisis usually twice a day (maybe a little addicted) to keep abreast of what is happening. ...

Your website is very informative. You are brave to take a stand for the whole story and not just the 'not quite hidden agenda'

Hey Lynne,

An addiction to fighting ignorance is not a bad addiction to have. You are interested in many of the same things as I, and I greatly look forward to hearing your input on things...PS don't hesitate to post anything you find interesting. It takes a community of posters to really make this type of forum reach its potential 
    :-bd
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Welcome Lynne  >:D<
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    Big hugs for everyone. Except Obama and Cameron. And Merkel.
    -------------------
  • Hello everyone!!!
    :-j
  • Hi all I'm glad to be a part of this forum .
    Hi all I'm glad to be a part of this forum .
    Hey, Welcome!

We are glad you are here 
    :-bd

Don't hesitate to ask me, If you have any questions about posting or what not 
  • Oh yeah, I'm from Manchester New Hampshire and I visit The Coming Crisis on a daily basis for news and have been studying bible prophecy for thirty years so I'm a news nut. I try to share the latest news thru my songs that I upload on you tube.I am telling everyone I know about this site,thanks Matt
    Oh yeah, I'm from Manchester New Hampshire and I visit The Coming Crisis on a daily basis for news and have been studying bible prophecy for thirty years so I'm a news nut. I try to share the latest news thru my songs that I upload on you tube.I am telling everyone I know about this site,thanks Matt
    Based on what you wrote, You and I are very similar. I look forward to seeing your comments 
    Welcome, Gangonglen. Look forward to seeing you in the discussions.
    :)>-
    -------------------
  • Better late then never!

1) My name is Courtney, and I'm from Ontario, Canada

2) I was initially brought to CC during the Fukushima nuclear disaster - I would say this is when I 'woke up' to many world events that I had previously neglected to attend to. It will suffice to say I went a little crazy with the influx of truth I found here and other places, but I believe I've stabilized now, ha!

3) Everything posted here is of significant interest to me, as it all concerns our failing system's collapse and events polluting our environment. I know that's broad but I really don't know how to narrow it down as it's all interrelated and interdependent.

4/5) It is difficult to spread the truth but not to do so would be dishonest. My significant other has a way of bombarding people (not that anything he is saying is incorrect!), and as a student of Classical Osteopathy I am always talking to him about something called dosage, which I believe applies to the mind just as it does the body. It's most important to give someone a digestible question or inclining of truth and slowly lead them to more 'radical' ideas. It's so important to be aware of the negative but to focus effort and energy on the positive and the change that can stem from that awareness.

Thank you, Matt and Lynsey, for this site & all the work you do!
    “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.” Friendrich Nietzsche

Hey Courtney, and thanks.

What part of ON are you from? I'm from Ontario myself.

Dosage: Superb advice, and I've had to dose a few people myself before working them up to "higher levels."
    -------------------
    Better late then never!

1) My name is Courtney, and I'm from Ontario, Canada

2) I was initially brought to CC during the Fukushima nuclear disaster - I would say this is when I 'woke up' to many world events that I had previously neglected to attend to. It will suffice to say I went a little crazy with the influx of truth I found here and other places, but I believe I've stabilized now, ha!

3) Everything posted here is of significant interest to me, as it all concerns our failing system's collapse and events polluting our environment. I know that's broad but I really don't know how to narrow it down as it's all interrelated and interdependent.

4/5) It is difficult to spread the truth but not to do so would be dishonest. My significant other has a way of bombarding people (not that anything he is saying is incorrect!), and as a student of Classical Osteopathy I am always talking to him about something called dosage, which I believe applies to the mind just as it does the body. It's most important to give someone a digestible question or inclining of truth and slowly lead them to more 'radical' ideas. It's so important to be aware of the negative but to focus effort and energy on the positive and the change that can stem from that awareness.

Thank you, Matt and Lynsey, for this site & all the work you do!

Hey, welcome to the party! 
    The communist party!
    -------------------
  • small town just about 15 min South of London (St. Thomas)
    “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.” Friendrich Nietzsche

• CodyScheerCodyScheer Member
    edited June 2013
    This is the perfect place to introduce yourself!

1) My name is Cody, as the username implies.  I'm from eastern Iowa.  Recent college grad, working as a web application developer. 

2) I started following The Coming Crisis in 2011(I think?) after watching a video on youtube of someone talking about it.  It might have been Jonny Paula.  Kept coming back because I haven't watched much television news since the digital news (that was mostly local anyways, most other news is garbage).  I find the new to be of high quality, from all aspects of society and all parts of the world, and accompanied with insightful comments.  This is how I like my news.  I try to at least scan every article that comes through, and I read the ones that thoroughly interest me. 

3. I'd say war news and international relations interests me the most.  So anything about North Korea, Iran, Syria, etc. is good at this point in time.  I use to like financial news but these days its all the same stuff, the EU and their failed attempts at redemption.  Other than that, anything weird and out of the ordinary is a good read. 

4. I'm a big fan of sharing my thoughts on matters to those I spend time with.  Haven't done much outside of that though. 

5. Spread the word of the Coming Crisis.  I've told quite a few people about your quality work, and intend to continue.
    @Courtney

Cool. I'm just around Toronto, myself.

@Cody

Welcome, friend. We're birds of a feather in that regard, since international/war/military news is right up my alley as well, and the subject in which I find lies my greatest interest. With everything going on in the world, I'm very sure we'll get a lot more of all that sound. Looking forward to your comments.

-------------------
  • Huh, looks like I left some questions on the end of my post there.  Ignore those, or edit them out if you have that ability. :)
    Done.

I have all the abilities, dude.  *Wind blows around hair*
    -------------------
    Huh, looks like I left some questions on the end of my post there.  Ignore those, or edit them out if you have that ability. :)

Hey cody, i am a recent college grad myself (in april). Web app has some serious potential in the job market these days...good choice man 
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    Hi everyone, I'm Rosie from Queensland  Australia, and a long time visitor to this site as the variety  of news topics is relevant and up to date with not only geopolitical news but other interesting events around the world. It's great that the earthquake listings are separate now.  We are are a little isolated in Australia and tend to think we are immune from global events with our politicians constantly reassuring us that our country is  travelling ok. 
    If China is the "factory" of the world then we are the "quarry" of the world it seems. Our economy, finances and fortunes are irrevocably linked with those of other continents and we are starting to feel the ripple effect not to mention advances in technology which we grasp so eagerly reducing the number of future jobs available.
    Good luck with the new site Matt and Lynsey!!    :) 

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Hi Rosie, Welcome and thank you very much! 
    Welcome to all the new members this week  >:D<
    Rosie! Welcome aboard. We haven't heard from you in ages, and I'm glad you're here.

@ Lynsey

Do I get a hug too even though I've been here all along?!
    -------------------

@ Lynsey

Do I get a hug too even though I've been here all along?!
    NO HUGS FOR YOU! back to work you dog     *  Matt   :o3  *
    *rattle of chains*
    -------------------
  • This is the perfect place to introduce yourself!

1) Who are you, and where are you from?

2) What initially brought you to the Coming Crisis?

4) How easy or difficult do you find spreading the truth to others, and if difficult, what do you feel could change this situation?

Hello everyone.  Excited for the new change at CC.  My handle is Antig3n and I'm from the US.  The subjects that matter most to me are politics, culture, religion and the unfortunate politics it fuels, and law enforcement and pretty much everything that surrounds that topic.

I've been known by my peers as the one that pretty much always sits in the corner observing.  But, recently I have found it difficult NOT to speak my mind on certain things.  We have encountered an unfortunate shift in our culture and as a people, and it has utterly broken my heart to see where we are as a society.  That has been the biggest drive for me to open my mouth, and hopefully, with sound reasoning, change minds for the better.

Glad to be here!  Stay frosty, folks!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Burke

I've been known by my peers as the one that pretty much always sits in the corner observing.  But, recently I have found it difficult NOT to speak my mind on certain things.  We have encountered an unfortunate shift in our culture and as a people, and it has utterly broken my heart to see where we are as a society.  That has been the biggest drive for me to open my mouth, and hopefully, with sound reasoning, change minds for the better.

Hey, that's awesome man! Keep speaking the truth and maybe you will awaken someone one day (it happened to us after all lol). I am interested in much of the same topics, and so I look forward to hearing your input on things...welcome  :-bd

• I've been known by my peers as the one that pretty much always sits in the corner observing.  But, recently I have found it difficult NOT to speak my mind on certain things.  We have encountered an unfortunate shift in our culture and as a people, and it has utterly broken my heart to see where we are as a society.  That has been the biggest drive for me to open my mouth, and hopefully, with sound reasoning, change minds for the better.

Hey, that's awesome man! Keep speaking the truth and maybe you will awaken someone one day (it happened to us after all lol). I am interested in much of the same topics, and so I look forward to hearing your input on things...welcome  :-bd
    Thanks, Pops!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Burke
  • Delta8Delta8 Member
    Hey everyone, mike from canada here. Became interested in food storage and prep a few years ago which evolved into keeping up with world affairs and politic. Really had my eyes opened when I learned corparations have the same rights as people and the mainstream media can lie and make up stories. That video on how those reporters were fired for reporting on monsanto growth hormones and their links to cancer I believe.
    Matt I didn't know you were canadian! 
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. - Col. Jeff Cooper
    Hey everyone, mike from canada here. Became interested in food storage and prep a few years ago which evolved into keeping up with world affairs and politic. Really had my eyes opened when I learned corparations have the same rights as people and the mainstream media can lie and make up stories. That video on how those reporters were fired for reporting on monsanto growth hormones and their links to cancer I believe.
    Matt I didn't know you were canadian! 
    Welcome Delta...I hope we can help you continue on your quest for truth. Feel free to post good food prepping stuff here...That is an area I could use more help in 
  • TruthJunkyTruthJunky Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi 
    I am using StmbtPeepers cause I am from Steamboat Springs, Colorado + my nick name from my high school years (many many years ago) which was....wait for it ~~~ Peepers. 
    I found CC in 2011 when I was fascinated as to why all those birds were falling out of the sky dead and the many other animal deaths. 
    I am fascinated by all things Natural, or things that unbalance the "Natural"; The Cosmo and UFO's, Solar Flares and Meteors, Earthquakes, Volcanos, Floods, Fires, and the like....
    I am not so interested in war or politics as I find them un-natural and that the truth in anything unnatural to be relatively nonexistent, unlike the truth in all things "natural" to be, just, allusive. 
    I enjoy researching and obtaining knowledge but I have to say that there is so much propaganda and false propaganda hiding the truth that it's dizzying and fascinating. 
    I have always enjoyed reading people's comments on the old CC website so I am excited that this site is set up in such a way that makes it easy to find comments. 
    Thanks to Matt, Lindsy and Mrpops09 ~ I really appreciate all you have done and look forward to many hours on this site in search of the relative and very allusive truth.
    Peepers

Welcome aboard, Peepers. I remember your comments from the old website.
    -------------------
  • imKDimKD Member
    Hello, I'm Kris. Go by KD. I'm also from Ontario, Hamilton Area so very close to you two Matt and Courtney.

I first came to CC after reading up on some reports around the "Miami Zombie," I remember a report about the man who started attacking the teen on a Subway in China. Looked around the website, couldn't believe the gold mine I stumbled on. At that time I wasn't reading as frequently as I do now, but my eye's are much more open now then before, and I realize ignorance is deadly. 

The topics I'm reading most about now, are the Economic Crisis, The Police State and World War 3, and how they tie to each other, because I could pretty simply see them working in a horrible conjunction. I am 
  • imKDimKD Member
    edited July 2013
    Ignore I am Above. I try to think very logically. The three topics above are what I feel will affect me the most. But hey, if you can convince me that some cosmic storm is what I should REALLY be worried about, I'm going to hear you out, because in the end, denial does nothing!
    Truly I read about everything. I hate Ignorance. 
    Going along with the norm is the lowest form of intelligence. A worm can follow a crack in the sidewalk. Can it turn or do it's own thing? No. So I'f I can educate myself on something, why wouldn't I? My last philosophy, Doubt is normal, blindly sticking to you're answer because mine is too hard to face, is stupidity.

Spreading the Truth is simple. I can go out on the street and tell everyone all kinds of truths. But you will hit that wall, the Wall of Ignorance. People who just haven't realized things. Imagine the looks I'd get if I told a stranger that because a Police Officer does something, it does not mean it's legal. That's the truth, it's been spread, but their eye's aren't open to the REAL world. I agree with the Matrix Statement. For example, take Jesse Ventura. His Eyes were opened after he was repeatedly lied to by his Government, starting with the Nam War. Once his eyes were opened, his Wall came down, he stepped out of his Matrix ( And got sucked down a disgusting tube of human fluid into a pool of nastyness and picked up by Morpheus stark naked) or whatever Metaphor you like, he realized the world of Lies he was surrounded by. Once the Eyes are open, it's impossible not to see the lies. The trick is breaking that Wall. 

So to answer the question: Spreading the Truth is Simple, breaking through the Wall of Ignorance is difficult.

I will probably be posting alot in the survival category, as well as general news, as I am a outdoorsman/survivalist at heart, and love ANYTHING to do with the woods. Topics such as improvised tools, smart ideas, tactics, anything that could be helpful to someone. Also as a question, is there a place to post you're concerns for the future? And to get you're guys' fellow opinions on what to do next? thanks 
    -KD

Hello, I'm Kris. Go by KD. I'm also from Ontario, Hamilton Area so very close to you two Matt and Courtney.

I first came to CC after reading up on some reports around the "Miami Zombie," I remember a report about the man who started attacking the teen on a Subway in China. Looked around the website, couldn't believe the gold mine I stumbled on. At that time I wasn't reading as frequently as I do now, but my eye's are much more open now then before, and I realize ignorance is deadly. 

The topics I'm reading most about now, are the Economic Crisis, The Police State and World War 3, and how they tie to each other, because I could pretty simply see them working in a horrible conjunction. I am 
    Hey welcome Kris. You canadians are taking over lol. Feel free to also make a name for the 24/7 chat. I look forward to seeing what you have to say, especially in the survival forum. *Cheers* 
    Hey, Kris. Canada FTW.

Although we already conversed on the JFK discussion, I'd like to welcome you here. The gold mine you mention is set to get even better as we all contribute our own materials to the forum, which is why I feel this is going to end up being far better than the old website where people just read and ducked out.

I'm also really looking forward to your survival posts. Also though, if you come across anything interesting in your studies of the other subjects you mentioned, be sure to share those too.
    -------------------
  • 1) Hello to all, I'm from Portugal, South of Europe, next to Spain, but it's not Spain!!! ( we get this a lot, trust me ;)

2) Back in 2011/2012 I was trying to know more about the earthquakes in the Ring of Fire of the Pacific and I found your site and it had much more interesting info, so I've been your loyal reader since then.

3) I think that everything is interconnected, so I just bounce from subject to subject trying to connect the dots about our existence and purpose.

4) I find it difficult to spread the truth due to the overwhelming cognitive dissonance that most people have, even if I show them the facts, the methods, the History, the logic, etc, but I'll keep on spreading the truth.

5) I'm in a group here in Portugal that is trying to inform the population about chemtrails and others subjects like you do in this site so I have already started. All the dots are connected and when we find that connection, it's easier to change this pseudo Matrix.

PS: English it's not my native language, so be nice;)
    Welcome, Chantre. It's cool that we have a friend from Portugal.

Don't worry, I'm always nice. Except to MrP, mostly.
    -------------------
    Except to MrP, mostly.

• TpanTpan Member
    Hello gang! Enjoy the site & work you guys do. I'm from Southeast PA and check out the site a few times a week. I like financial & Geopolitical news etc and have been watching what's been going on with amazement since 911 and thing just keep getting more & more unbelievable. Dont have a problem with the truth thst s for sure. Can be a bit opinionated but not completely narrow minded--only by main streams estimation. So if ya dont mind me chiming in once in a while I wouldn't mind being part of the community. Thanks
    Hello gang! Enjoy the site & work you guys do. I'm from Southeast PA and check out the site a few times a week. I like financial & Geopolitical news etc and have been watching what's been going on with amazement since 911 and thing just keep getting more & more unbelievable. Dont have a problem with the truth thst s for sure. Can be a bit opinionated but not completely narrow minded--only by main streams estimation. So if ya dont mind me chiming in once in a while I wouldn't mind being part of the community. Thanks
    Hey, Welcome to the party! Not only do we not mind if you chime in, we highly encourage it. I look forward to seeing you around the forum, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to message me *cheers*
    edited July 2013
    Hey Tpan, glad you're here. Welcome, and I look forward to your comments and threads.
    -------------------
  • TpanTpan Member
    Hey Matt, Thanks! (Belated)
  • Hey everyone!!! 
    I'm Chelsah from Alberta, Canada. Honestly, I can't recall how I stumbled upon CC, a few years ago or at least it feels like it with the amount of time I've spent on this site. I'm a firm believer that knowledge is power and that you cannot progress without continuing to learn, hence why I feel that alternative news is so important to us and why the internet and sites like this is an invaluable tool to combat mass media and it's far reaches of influence and power. 

I have been studying the global food supply system among many other "alternative" type topics over the last few years leading me to making some major life changes. One of which was shifting my own personal worldview, "lifting the veil" and realizing that our reality is not unchangeable, but is truly a social construction for which we have the power to manipulate into positive outcomes. Although, at times, it may feel as though we do not have the power. However, with information sites such as CC, I know that we are starting to help raise awareness of multiple issues of interest that we discuss on this blog. 

As stated before, the world food supply system, growing locally, and promoting sustainable living is of interest to me. Weather related changes, global politics and power struggles, Fukushima, alternative energy, and many, many other topics are things I enjoy reading here. I can understand why this site switched to the forum as I know I have myself emailed links to CC and it can probably get pretty busy for the moderators/hosts!! So, I'll do my best to spread your website and contribute on here as well. 

P.S.

Feel free to join a local group on Facebook called "Awake & Aware Red Deer" as we do post many similar and interesting topics on the group as well. All are welcome friends! PEACE!

We notice that the mind is a restless bird; the more it gets the more it wants, and still remains unsatisfied.
    Sounds great, Chelsah. Welcome, and I look forward to the links you'll post; I had no idea about the tar sands situation, so keep the Canadian news coming.
    -------------------
    edited July 2013

Hey everyone!!! 
    I'm Chelsah from Alberta, Canada. 

Hey Welcome! I am starting to think there is some sort of Canadian conspiracy here...you guys are multiplying like rabbits. But in all seriousness, glad to have ya 
    We need to get more Americans and other countries on board in that case.
    -------------------
  • Thanks friends! Glad to have a community like this to participate in!
    We notice that the mind is a restless bird; the more it gets the more it wants, and still remains unsatisfied.
  • WulfmaineWulfmaine Member
    edited August 2013
    Hello everyone,

So my name is Josh...a.k.a Wulfmaine and I hail from the beautiful state of Queensland, Australia.

I originally starting visiting comingcrisis.org in 2011 when looking up articles relating to comet Elenin and have since been viewing the site at least twice a day.

I have a quite an unnatural fascination for learning about a wide range of topics, however international finance, mathematics, nature (ran a retail aquarium for a few years), technology and physics are probably my main areas of interest.

I find it quiet easy to talk to people about 'truths', usually because I respect other peoples views and am generally quiet good at playing devils advocate and looking at a lot of sides to a story to gain better understand of why people believe what they do.

So....with the questions answered, I would like to say a great thank you to Matt and Lynsey for their work on the site. It has a great range of articles on a wide range of topics (which is why I frequent here so much ) in a peaceful, respectful atmosphere where one is free to share ones views.....something that is very hard to find these days.

Keep up the great work guys
    Thank you very much Josh, and welcome to our newest Members  >:D<
    edited August 2013
    Hello everyone,

So my name is Josh...a.k.a Wulfmaine and I hail from the beautiful state of Queensland, Australia.

Hey Josh...I look forward to seeing you around  :-bd

PS...I'm going to have to ask you some questions about my turtle tank...that thing smells horrible lol 
  • Hello all!

Perhaps us Southwestern Ontarians should get together for a beer sometime. I'm in Hamilton quite frequently. Matt: I believe you should have my personal email, so no rush but if ever the time is right let me know! If you all prefer the internet alias' I completely understand and appreciate this space that has been created and your company :)

@ Wulf

Welcome, friend. Glad you're here and look forward to your posts.

@ Courtney

I think we're the only two here from Ontario, aren't we? Mike (Delta) is from out West, I believe.
    -------------------
  • I first woke up while in college in the early '80s.  Since then I've quietly been learning and preparing myself for the day everything goes sideways.  I am now a retired infantry soldier and avid prepper, something I'm proud to say my son has taken up.  Fortunately, now that I came out of the closet a couple of years ago, I've learned that my long term friends don't think I'm crazy.  Of course, I keep my tin foil hat hidden from them.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

I first woke up while in college in the early '80s.  Since then I've quietly been learning and preparing myself for the day everything goes sideways.  I am now a retired infantry soldier and avid prepper, something I'm proud to say my son has taken up.  Fortunately, now that I came out of the closet a couple of years ago, I've learned that my long term friends don't think I'm crazy.  Of course, I keep my tin foil hat hidden from them.

Glad to see you here! Looks like I can learn a lot from ya (seeing as I graduated this year lol). Welcome  :-bd
  • That's my pa
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. - Col. Jeff Cooper
    Welcome, Taz. *tips hat*
    -------------------
    That's my pa
    NO WAY! I was actually about to say something like "you would like a guy here named delta" lol That thought crossed my mind while i read the into 
    Does this mean I'm going to have to curtail all my critical comments of the military least a spec-ops team descends across my roof?
    -------------------
  • Hey all,my name is Jason,I am from Calgary,canada 
    Hey all,my name is Jason,I am from Calgary,canada 
    hey jason...being from canada, you should feel right at home here...there are like 100 of you moose riders here 
    Welcome, Jay. Glad to have you.

Go stuff yourself with some apple pie at the baseball game while listening to Taylor Swift, MrP.
    -------------------
  • MrP. il leave the apple pie to you,and il watch the football game and listen to ACDC,come on get right :)
  • Taylor Swift ! lol  And we ride horses in Alberta not moose :) lol Nice to meet u MrP and Matt
    Cheers, Jay
    ~O)
    -------------------
  • Just so you know. I became a devoted fan to your site after your coverage of the meteoroid that occurred last February Your updates on this event came second to none.
    The introduce yourself stuff is difficult for me because unless I can shake a persons hand and look into their eyes I really have no idea who I am introducing myself to. So I am not being in any way disrespectful in any way to anyone on here. Just that the introduce yourself thing is not for me. So hopefully you will forgive my not taking part in this.
    If it's a problem let me know, and I will leave.
    "If you watch your mind throughout the day, you will always find that you are bemoaning the past or catastrophizing the future." - Dr. Donna Rockwell
    edited August 2013
    Just so you know. I became a devoted fan to your site after your coverage of the meteoroid that occurred last February Your updates on this event came second to none.
    The introduce yourself stuff is difficult for me because unless I can shake a persons hand and look into their eyes I really have no idea who I am introducing myself to. So I am not being in any way disrespectful in any way to anyone on here. Just that the introduce yourself thing is not for me. So hopefully you will forgive my not taking part in this.
    If it's a problem let me know, and I will leave.
    lol it most certainly is not a problem (as you can tell this place is pretty laid back. Nothing is mandatory). I'm sure I speak for matt and lynsey when I say we've seen you post around the forum here and we consider you part of the family. Glad to have you here *cheers*
  • PetePete Member
    edited August 2013
    1) Pete :) Bristol England

2:  My brother showed me http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php ; and it really intrigued me.  All these things going off around the world,  with little or no media attention.  The sink hole in lousianna, the bayou corn one (lol horrible spelling sorry)  No mention anywhere on the tv or radio.  Then he showed me here,  and i havent missed a day for about a year now,  maybe longer. 

3:)Everything really you guys do a great job! 

4:)So hard to educate some people. there so blinkered by mainstream media is mental.  The media need to start reporting the truth, simple tell us the truth the whole truth im a grown up i can make my own mind up don't need the goverment or media to do it for me thanks

5) Keep on hammeriing on peoples ears, if i can make one person listen and see then thats potentially one life saved.

1) Pete :) Bristol England

2:  My brother showed me http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php ; and it really intrigued me.  All these things going off around the world,  with little or no media attention.  The sink hole in lousianna, the bayou corn one (lol horrible spelling sorry)  No mention anywhere on the tv or radio.  Then he showed me here,  and i havent missed a day for about a year now,  maybe longer. 

Anything really,  but if i had to choose it would be anything to do with space, science, illuminati,  Middle east events. 

4)
    How easy or difficult do you find spreading the truth to others, and if
    difficult, what do you feel could change this situation?
    So hard to educate some people.
    Hey pete, Welcome to the party brother  <:-P
    Thanks, Pete. Welcome aboard.
    -------------------
  • Registration.. equal a lot of people out there who have something to say, but feel disconnected to your site because you have brought in the inevitable suite of rules, registration, introductions, and all the rest that PC involves.
    I am a fan of your site. Please allow people like me to express their opinions without rules or regs, they live their lives by them everyday.
    Your site, if you can only see it, is where they can say and express their opinions of what they SEE everyday around them.
    This is my last post, and please I assure you all I am not a nutter who stumbled onto your site, I have a deep respect for it, but an abhorrence to the changes you have introduced.
    So I expressed it over the last few weeks.
    "If you watch your mind throughout the day, you will always find that you are bemoaning the past or catastrophizing the future." - Dr. Donna Rockwell
    Registration.. equal a lot of people out there who have something to say, but feel disconnected to your site because you have brought in the inevitable suite of rules, registration, introductions, and all the rest that PC involves.
    I am a fan of your site. Please allow people like me to express their opinions without rules or regs, they live their lives by them everyday.
    Your site, if you can only see it, is where they can say and express their opinions of what they SEE everyday around them.
    This is my last post, and please I assure you all I am not a nutter who stumbled onto your site, I have a deep respect for it, but an abhorrence to the changes you have introduced.
    So I expressed it over the last few weeks.
    Sorry to hear that man...I really am. We dont have the registration, rules, and intro posts to keep people in line or what ever....rather they are meant to help foster a community of people like yourself and I who wish to share their thoughts. Making a user name, introducing yourself, nor even making a single post is required of any of our viewers...We do, however, encourage people to share their thoughts and oppinions. The only way to actually share is to have a user name. It is our hope (crisisforums staff) that this blog site becomes a place of intelligent debate and a top source for alternative news. The difference between our site here and other "mainstream news sites" is the fact that when other sites censor information, we make it an announcement...I hope you still stop by from time to time and I wish you luck in the future. God Speed 
  • Having a user name defeats the whole thing. Simply because you have a base line of equation. Sorry, in all respect to you, and all the people who thought this up.
    Why should you,. or anyone else, have access to past data, I volunteered,...... to judge me?
    edited August 2013
    Having a user name defeats the whole thing. Simply because you have a base line of equation. Sorry, in all respect to you, and all the people who thought this up.
    Why should you,. or anyone else, have access to past data, I volunteered,...... to judge me?
    well, we aim to please...let me talk it over with matt, we may be able to make an anonymous user setting....Maybe make an ANON user name and post the password (something easy like "password") for anyone to use freely...I dont have the authority to do that though...I will PM you with what he says...The only problem i see with something like that is getting trolls on the site and not being able to block them....and trolls do come believe me. Maybe we can try it for a while and see how it works 
  • Detest trolls. Base your judgement only on their blockage.
    edited August 2013
    Cinot,

The aim of this website isn't to be a public restroom where individuals can scrawl on the walls as they please. That's essentially what our old website was turning into, and the majority of comments were from people screaming at one another, being incredibly racist, threatening, and essentially doing all the mean things that people do behind a veil of anonymity. This forum now prevents that, and saves Lynsey and I a lot of time chasing down the fools and the trouble makers.

There is no "suite" of actions a user needs to take to get involved on our forum. Registration literally takes 60 seconds, is simple and free. You have two accounts so far, so you should know.

There is no "suite" of rules. There are only four simple and very reasonable requests: no bullying, no selling, no Jesus-ing, no impersonating. Take a look at any other forum out there and compare their list of rules to ours size-wise, and then let me know which of our four rules you're having a problem with. You wouldn't behave in a way that defied those rules in real life, would you? Certainly then, there's no reason for someone to have the ability to behave that way here, either.

There is no "obligation" to participate in the introductory thread. It's for fun and to break the ice, nothing more. The vast majority of users on this forum choose not to. Strangely, you chose to, but only did so in order to tell us that you weren't going to, which to me makes little sense.

No one here has treated you impolitely, threatened you, curtailed or censored your opinion, or approached you in any way that you wouldn't expect to be approached in real life. No one has judged you, nor used your "data" in any manner unbecoming of an ongoing discussion or conversation. I don't entirely appreciate the fact that you're insinuating that takes place here, or has the ability to take place here.

I've even told you directly on numerous threads that you're welcome here and safe in your opinions, and so I don't entirely appreciate the hinting of that not being so, either. There's only so many times I'm willing to soothe your paranoia, I'm afraid, so you'll have to forgive me for no longer doing so here.

No amount of anonymity on this forum or elsewhere on the Internet will save you from anyone who desires to watch you or follow you or use your information against you. The only way to protect yourself from that is to unplug your computer from the wall, and even then, they'll simply use other means to spy on you. Lynsey and Dave and myself do our very best to keep your safe and free in your opinion throughout this tiny corner of the Internet. It's unreasonable to ask more of us.

Your request to be able to post on this website anonymously is denied. And so is everyone else's.

The whole point of this forum is to build a community of people who are interested in pursuing the truth, interested in exchanging information, and interested in the news-that-doesn't-make-the-news. While you're more than welcome to be a part of our community, Cinot, if you can't accept the fact that this is a group of individuals who wants to make friends, get to know one another and share all the information we can before they toss us into camps, then this probably isn't the place for you.

Hope I've addressed your concern. If you need anything else, just let me know.

-------------------
    I see that we have some International visitors here, one from India, another from Egypt. It would be cool to get to know you guys and the "truther" communities in your home countries, if you ever have the time.
    -------------------
  • Hello all my Name is Mary, aka jettasthor. I live in Zumbrota MN. I am interested in knowing the truth. I have been reading this site for about 3-4 years. I like it because you have some extremely intellegent and educated people. I am not one of them, therefore I love to learn and research what I read. I always come to you first.
  • Hey Mary, nice to hear from you! Apparently the most modern measure of intelligence is someone's ability to focus, or attend to a task or information for a concrete amount of time. As this atribute increases in duration there is said to be a positive correlation with intelligence. I think this is a much more comprehensive view then the old, immutable IQ theory, as it suggests it is something that can be trained through shear willpower. Please don't put yourself down! You are definitely able to do this or you wouldn't have evaluated enough information on your own to get here :) Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello all my Name is Mary, aka jettasthor. I live in Zumbrota MN. I am interested in knowing the truth. I have been reading this site for about 3-4 years. I like it because you have some extremely intellegent and educated people. I am not one of them, therefore I love to learn and research what I read. I always come to you first.
    Glad you finally decided to join! The fact that you are not only interested in, but also research the kind of things we talk about here puts you miles ahead of the average american lol. I'd say you are far more of an intellectual than you give yourself credit for, and I look forward to seeing what you have to say on future threads. 

Welcome :) 
  • Thank you for the very warm welcome!
    Welcome, Mary. I'm glad you're here, and look forward to your discussions and comments

Ultimately, our actions define our intelligence.

And geeze, Courtney, I'm going to start calling you Doctor Courtney if you keep busting out soliloquies like that one.
    -------------------
  • aha sorry, exams next week and I'm in serious essay writing mode. I reread that and realized it right away

aha sorry, exams next week and I'm in serious essay writing mode. I reread that and realized it right away
    I found it to be a rather fascinating and entertaining comment myself lol 
  • Hi everyone I am from Queensland Australia, I discovered your very interesting site on a link from one of the websites I read each morning. I want to know the truth, I want to know what real people are thinking, I want to learn from like-minded, informed, un-blinkered people from all over the world. I share my thoughts and discoveries with my colleagues at work and with my family and find that they are very open to the information I learn from the sites I read, which are similar to this. I am always amazed at the amount of work put in by the Admin team on sites such as these and am very thankful to them for their efforts and appreciate all their dedication and time so that we can share information with each other and learn together. I am looking forward to participating with you all. Thanks.
    Hi everyone I am from Queensland Australia, I discovered your very interesting site on a link from one of the websites I read each morning. I want to know the truth, I want to know what real people are thinking, I want to learn from like-minded, informed, un-blinkered people from all over the world. I share my thoughts and discoveries with my colleagues at work and with my family and find that they are very open to the information I learn from the sites I read, which are similar to this. I am always amazed at the amount of work put in by the Admin team on sites such as these and am very thankful to them for their efforts and appreciate all their dedication and time so that we can share information with each other and learn together. I am looking forward to participating with you all. Thanks.
    Hey thank you so much and welcome! Your name is awesome by the way  :-bd
    Cheers, flyingfox. Glad you've joined us.
    -------------------
  • hummm,

I actually came on this thread to look for Rosie's intro to know more about her, then realized I have never posted on this thread introducing myself, even though I think some of you already know my by my posts.  I have been following Crisis for a few years now but didn't post much till they changed the format, which I love.

I am a step mom to a beautiful daughter who has given me two amazing grandsons and is married to the best son in law in the world. I am also a mom to two teenagers, and madly in love with my husband of 17 years. We are business owners and live in the majestic Rocky Mountains in Colorado. 

I am a NON RELIGIOUS Christian, love Jesus do not like church; I am also open mined and very curious.  I am pretty sure the world is not as it seems and that there are many things that are being kept from us  and I am not going to get the truth from our news media or the Discovery Channel or National Geographic channel, so I went in search of a source.  Found this website. I have been following this site for a few years now and I am so appreciative to you all who post new stories and discussions. 

I look forward to learning truth and participating more on this site.

hummm,

I actually came on this thread to look for Rosie's intro to know more about her, then realized I have never posted on this thread introducing myself, even though I think some of you already know my by my posts.  I have been following Crisis for a few years now but didn't post much till they changed the format, which I love.

I am a step mom to a beautiful daughter who has given me two amazing grandsons and is married to the best son in law in the world. I am also a mom to two teenagers, and madly in love with my husband of 17 years. We are business owners and live in the majestic Rocky Mountains in Colorado. 

I am a NON RELIGIOUS Christian, love Jesus do not like church; I am also open mined and very curious.  I am pretty sure the world is not as it seems and that there are many things that are being kept from us  and I am not going to get the truth from our news media or the Discovery Channel or National Geographic channel, so I went in search of a source.  Found this website. I have been following this site for a few years now and I am so appreciative to you all who post new stories and discussions. 

I look forward to learning truth and participating more on this site.

Mind blown! lol You seen to be blessed with a wonderful family...and that truly is something to be thankful for 
    As I always say, better late than never. *Raises glass of apple cider*
    -------------------
  • Rosie's Intro:
    As an avid follower of The Coming Crisis (pre forum years and ongoing)  I enjoy the daily visits as the site has a great  family feel to it.  It's a good mix of serious topics and research plus light humour and friendship  which is perfect.  I live in Australia, on 5 acre hobby farm near Brisbane, Queensland.  Rode a couple of horses till they went on the great trail ride in the sky. Play  very amateur bluegrass banjo, guitar and try to write songs. I'm a non denom. Christian in a very small Fellowship.  Have my own very small business  and a dog who's part Blue Heeler, part Bull Terrier and part Coolie (a rare type of German Sheepdog) He looks like a Border Collie.

Among interests are Auslan (Deaf Sign Language like ASL) and studying Mandarin. Have made 3 visits with a Tai Chi group to China and covered Central and Northern China and Seaboard plus Tibet which was fascinating if you don't mind the height (12,000 feet up at Lhasa) and an airport at which you have to shut your eyes to land.... This Youtube will give you an idea of what Tibet is like.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."