WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Brigitte Gabriel

tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
edited September 2014 in News Updates
I like the way she thinks.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

Comments

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    edited September 2014
    Of course, it figures that the video I tried to load, didn't work so you are all looking at a blank page wondering WTF. I,m at work right now, so I'll try to load it later, when I get home.

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Of course, it figures that the video I tried to load, didn't work so you are all looking at a blank page wondering WTF. I,m at work right now, so I'll try to load it later, when I get home.
    LOL I'll check it out later 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited September 2014
    It seems that no Youtube link was actually included. If you're having trouble posting a link or the site is doing something annoying, let me know and I'll try to fix it for you.

I'm certainly not a fan of how she thinks.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    From what I understand, she is actually Lebanese. But, the point is, as long as the moderates are just willing to sit back and wait for the outcome, they are irrelevant. I don't know how many times I've heard or read about a Muslim saying that they agree that radicals and extremists are making them all look bad. Wrong!! It is not the radicals and extremists who make all Muslims look bad. What makes them look bad, is the fact that they won't step up and do anything about the radicals and extremists in their own communities. Their sit back and watch attitude is what makes them look bad. As the saying goes"If you're not part of the solution, you must be part of the problem." As long as the moderates choose to just moan about how they are perceived instead of actually doing something positive about it, then I agree with Ms. Gabriel, they are irrelevant.

Just my two cents.

• RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
    In non Muslim societies there are plenty of extemists too - even if they don't use words like Jihad or Khorasan. No one does anything about them either and if we saw the statistics on rape, murder and violence it would shock us. We all wait for someone else to do it.  Who is going to go to the worst suburbs in any city and front up to say, a bunch of vandals or louts and tell them to pack off back home to mum and dad where they belong, or even say to some guy pinching an old lady's hand bag. "fair go mate, give the lady her bag back!"   How many people live next door to domestic violence and do nothing.  People who are plotting lie low until the deed's done and the moderates live quietly in their own homes unaware of who are perpetrators till it hits the newspapers.
    Even if you did know something fear of reprisals would deter most from becoming involved.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

edited September 2014
    [Edited to remove portions unhelpful to the discussion.]

I can agree that if someone is outright planning an attack and those who are in the know, but aren't involved, do nothing and say nothing, they are clearly a part of the problem. But I'm not sure why all Muslims suddenly have to have googly-eyes on the look-out 24/7/365 because less than 1% of those who originate from their own countries sneak around with bad intentions - is that fair or reasonable? Why do no other groups have to do this despite possessing rotten parts that are just as violent? I don't understand.

Contrary to popular belief, Muslims are not some coagulated mass of brown people - they're individuals all living their lives. I have personally and persistently condemned the evil doers who hide perversely behind the Quran on many occasions, here, on Youtube, and other places. I try to get people to actually read the Quran. I try to teach people things. I struggle daily to prove to people that what the West thinks about the Quran, due to media and propaganda, is incorrect. 

What more am I supposed to do? Should I book a flight to Mecca and start wagging my finger at everyone? Should I start kicking down Mosque doors and tell them how lazy they're being in a Macho Man voice? 

"AWWWW YEEEEEEEAH, GOTTA STEP UP THE CONDEMNATIONS, BRUTHA!"

I don't know. I simply do not know what else I can do.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    edited September 2014
    In non Muslim societies there are plenty of extemists too - even if they don't use words like Jihad or Khorasan. No one does anything about them either and if we saw the statistics on rape, murder and violence it would shock us. We all wait for someone else to do it.  Who is going to go to the worst suburbs in any city and front up to say, a bunch of vandals or louts and tell them to pack off back home to mum and dad where they belong, or even say to some guy pinching an old lady's hand bag. "fair go mate, give the lady her bag back!"   How many people live next door to domestic violence and do nothing.  People who are plotting lie low until the deed's done and the moderates live quietly in their own homes unaware of who are perpetrators till it hits the newspapers.
    Even if you did know something fear of reprisals would deter most from becoming involved.
    I know of one person who perpetually spoke out against such acts in the so-called Muslim world, and he was stabbed to death in his own Mosque - by fellow "Muslims" dispatched from afar.

In Toronto yesterday, there was a knife fight at a highschool, and a third person who entered the fray to break it up and invoke some common sense was stabbed in the process and killed. He was an immigrant from Afghanistan who had just been in Canada for two years.

Indeed, there are too many of us who just want to flow with the current and say and do nothing (or worse, run with the herd), because saying and doing nothing is hard. But that's simply not who I am, whatever repercussions may come.
    -------------------

Since I last posted here I've learned and come to realize a few things.  It's helped with my cranial/rectal problem. 

It's not that Muslims don't speak out, they do.  I realize now that for the most part, the MSM doesn't cover them.  If the MSM gave them equal time it would go against the agenda of keeping us divided.  Showing the world that ordinary Muslims live with very real fears, like the rest of us, doesn't make for much sensationalism.  It wouldn't promote the mistrust they look for.  The western governments need that mistrust so citizens will give their blessings to the war machine.