WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

New JasonA - WARNING: END OF AMERICA 2016- SIGNS OF THE TIMES ESCALATING WORLDWIDE

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• coouurtcoouurt Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Woah.... Obama spoke out against Christianity in the states? That's huge, and rather confusing as overall the Western government and its corporations seemingly work to vilify Islam t every turn.
    “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.” Friendrich Nietzsche

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 2015
    While what Obama said is true, I have my doubts that he actually supports any religion, or is actually religious at all. I would like to say, "I agree with what he said", but... it's hard to agree with someone who has been so insincere in the past. What were his ambitions for saying that?

Nevertheless, there are terror elements within Christianity, Judaism and Islam (and Hinduism, Buddhism...) who make life difficult for us all, and who have been operating throughout history. They all continue to operate today in different ways and in different "languages" - many people don't even realize that they're supporting the concept of "terror", especially Christians in the West. If they did know, I imagine there's a good chance they would definitely stop doing so. It's about information and education, both of which are in short supply at the moment.

That said, I also think if all the religious books suddenly didn't exist, people would be pulling cook books off the shelves and using them as excuses to antagonize one another. Human beings can be incredibly foolish.

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)