WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Does Iran signal 'End Time Prophecies? Christian apologist thinks so

justacruzr2justacruzr2 Member, Permitted to post new threads
Christian apologist Don Stewart believes that the New Testament suggests that Iran, together with Russia, poses a major threat not only to Israel, but to the US as well.

While Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may not have been able to convince US President Barack Obama that Iran poses an existential threat to Israel, he does have at least one person who shares his viewpoint.

Christian apologist Don Stewart believes that the New Testament suggests that Iran, together with Russia, poses a major threat not only to Israel, but to the United States as well.

Read More:

http://www.jpost.com/Christian-News/Does-Iran-signal-End-Time-Prophecies-Christian-apologist-thinks-so-390518

Comments

• chicomonchicomon Member, Permitted to post new threads
    edited February 2015
    I was holding onto this because I wanted to read it again and was deciding where to post it.  Since this discussion thread is an 'End Times Study' and prophecy relating to Iran let me put it here...same topic from a different viewpoint.  I look forward to comments from those more familiar with Islam, Shia in particular.

Death of Saudi King & Coup in Yemen: Signs in Iranian Prophecy
    The coup in Yemen by Iranian proxies and the death of Saudi King Abdullah must be seen through the eyes of Iranian regime elements focused on the "end-of-times" prophecies. These huge developments are seen not only as strategic opportunities by the Iranian regime; they are seen as fulfillments of prophecy signaling the imminent appearance of the Mahdi to bring final victory over the enemies of Islam.

Quitting smoking is easy.  I have done it hundreds times.
    ~~Mark Twain

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I was holding onto this because I wanted to read it again and was deciding where to post it.  Since this discussion thread is an 'End Times Study' and prophecy relating to Iran let me put it here...same topic from a different viewpoint.  I look forward to comments from those more familiar with Islam, Shia in particular.

Death of Saudi King & Coup in Yemen: Signs in Iranian Prophecy
    The coup in Yemen by Iranian proxies and the death of Saudi King Abdullah must be seen through the eyes of Iranian regime elements focused on the "end-of-times" prophecies. These huge developments are seen not only as strategic opportunities by the Iranian regime; they are seen as fulfillments of prophecy signaling the imminent appearance of the Mahdi to bring final victory over the enemies of Islam.

I read both of the articles in this thread, and saw your invitation for comments regarding Islam and the Shia. Were you looking for commentary on anything in particular? 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)