Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Prophecy Warning 2015: UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE SOMETHING BIG IS COMING

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    One of the best UFO's I've ever seen happens around the 3:40 mark 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited April 2015
    Do you feel that's actually a UFO, or just the grainy remnants of a power line whizzing past them as they race down the road?

If I stop the video when it appears, I can actually see something sort of power line going through it, but I could be mistaken. Second opinion required. 

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Do you feel that's actually a UFO, or just the grainy remnants of a power line whizzing past them as they race down the road?

If I stop the video when it appears, I can actually see something sort of power line going through it, but I could be mistaken. Second opinion required. 

Interesting. Now that you mention it....it does look like it's on a powerline. Hard to tell as I am at work and can't really spend too much time on it. 

What else do you guys think? 

I've re-watched it like 10x and increased the definition....I don't see a telephone pole. It's really hard to tell though. Could go either way