Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Pastor Lawson Discusses coming crisis in September and end times (Video)

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    @MrP

You should share your thoughts with us when you post these end time study materials. I'm sure many of us, and I know I certainly am, would be interested in your commentary following viewing. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator

@MrP

You should share your thoughts with us when you post these end time study materials. I'm sure many of us, and I know I certainly am, would be interested in your commentary following viewing. 
    Well, Pastor Lawson is one of my favorite Pastors. He isn't afraid to talk about what he sees going on in the world and how it relates to what the Bible says. That is an extremely rare quality in a pastor because our world is so politically correct now days everyone is afraid they are going to offend someone. This guy couldn't care less and I respect that. 

One thing he mentions is that nothing may happen in September, but he thinks there is a good chance something will. If nothing does happen, good; no problem. 

Here is why he thinks something may happen: Pastor Lawson looks at what is happening around the world right now. He and I both feel we are living in the end times (relatively near... maybe a few generations, maybe in 10 years). The Reason September sticks out is mainly because the last blood moon is 9/28. He and I both agree that these blood moons on the Jewish feast days are a sign. God is telling us to take note and prepare for something. Interestingly enough, when events with Israel did happen in the past around the blood moons, it didn't happen on the day or the last blood moon, but relatively close (usually within a year). Don't mistake the blood moons as saying "on 9/28 something is going to happen". Rather, they are a warning sign saying, "get right with God, this is a sign, and now is the time to repent (any time is the time)." 

He also mentioned a lot of other things like the current pope, etc. 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Note to add: Don't mistake signs for prophecy. These blood moons are a sign of the times. It would be easy for someone to say, "look, it's just coincidence that something has happened with Israel during a tetrad blood moon cycle when the blood moon falls on their feast days because there is no set time frame. It's like Nostradamus, the predictions are too general and open to interpretation." This is true....but the blood moons are not predicting anything nor prophesying. Rather, it is more of a warning...a sign of the times. Heck, it's not in the Bible, they could mean nothing at all, but I don't think that for many reasons (that's another discussion). God says that the stars are for signs and for seasons. This to me is a pretty clear "sign of the season" 
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Thanks for sharing that. It does indeed seem like it's pointing to something of imminence. 

Actually, every single event in the world right now and for the past several years feels like it's pointing to something of imminence. 

It should be an interesting coming few months / year.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)