Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Bible Prophecy and the Coming Muslim anti-Christ

“One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    It's me - hide your Jewish daughters.

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    edited September 2015
    But in all seriousness, I found this an interesting video since it provided an insight into the Christianist mindset and how they view their perceived opponents, the Islamists. 

He's very right, Christianists and Islamists will likely never get along for the same reason that two squabbling people or groups never get along - because at their hearts they're identical.

P.S.

I would like to illuminate one thing I feel is important (well, many things, but I'll limit myself to one thing) - "islam" doesn't merely mean "submission to God" with a deliberate exclusion of "peace", and in fact means the exact opposite to what he said:

"Peaceful submission to God alone"

One can even see the same word for peace, "salam", in the word "islam", since they share the same root.

That is why Jerusalem is called "the city of peace": Jeru (city of) + salem (peace). 

The word "muslim" also shares this same root, and means "peaceful submitter to God alone", or in short, simply "peace maker".

For those interested, of course.  
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • The word "muslim" also shares this same root, and means "peaceful submitter to God alone", or in short, simply "peace maker"            noway what any of them are doing now apllies to that
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • The radical ones which appear large in numbers aren't.  But what is their proportion compared with the ordinary mums, dads and children.  We have lots of "white" people who are truly bad. If you visit a police station and see the steady stream of  tattooed young men and occasional women trudging in to sign their parole "roll book" or be fingerprinted they are all white - at least where I live. At least on the day I visited there (doing neither LOL!)

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

gregas said:

The word "muslim" also shares this same root, and means "peaceful submitter to God alone", or in short, simply "peace maker"            noway what any of them are doing now apllies to that

Don't you feel that I'm a peaceful fellow?

I'll admit though that when you give me a piece of bubble wrap and some free time, all bets are off. 
    -------------------

The radical ones which appear large in numbers aren't.  But what is their proportion compared with the ordinary mums, dads and children.  We have lots of "white" people who are truly bad. If you visit a police station and see the steady stream of  tattooed young men and occasional women trudging in to sign their parole "roll book" or be fingerprinted they are all white - at least where I live. At least on the day I visited there (doing neither LOL!)

LOL, that made me laugh, Rosie.

Look, it really has to do with this: if you have a book shelf on which there's nothing but a recipe catalogue, these fools will take it, appropriate it, and find a way to eat you - while calling themselves "chefs". 

A lot of the people who live next to their loud and violent brethren are also oppressed and persecuted by them, something we might all forget to take into consideration. "Why don't they speak out against the fundamentalists!?" Well, because if they did, they would be intimidated, abused or even killed back into line.

This is why I always try to say that the way to defeat Islamism (or any ism I guess) is to support the good people so they have the tools they need to take on the bad ones. The fellow in this video is quite intelligent and rightfully angry with the extremists - and count me with him - but he (and others) have grown so angry that they've not only overshot the goal, but have risked becoming like those they worry about.

-------------------
  • I'll admit though that when you give me a piece of bubble wrap and some free time, all bets are off.

So that's a universal pastime?  Takes ages to put the air back in and  repair though.....

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

I'll admit though that when you give me a piece of bubble wrap and some free time, all bets are off.

So that's a universal pastime?  Takes ages to put the air back in and  repair though.....

The very definition of masochism, lol. 
    -------------------
  • "And we need to read the Bible in balance and interpret the ENTIRE word of God."

Where is the interpretation of power was given unto the Beast of 13:1 to continue for forty and two months(13:5)? I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation that fits that verse and don't think I heard him address it.
    11-13 Illinois
  • Dang was too slow to edit it ;<

I don't believe the bible is without corruption as well, one of my initial thoughts was continue in that verse could be to continue after his rule. Yet in more recent translations it claims that the Beast's authority and rule is simply for forty-two months. Clearly, that's just a tiny thing that I could very well be wrong on, but I also believe if the Bible was completely true to God's word it would include the Book of Enoch which is an important comparison that has clear links to the Bible.
    11-13 Illinois
  • welcome hansel49
    hansel49 said:

Dang was too slow to edit it ;<

I don't believe the bible is without corruption as well, one of my initial thoughts was continue in that verse could be to continue after his rule. Yet in more recent translations it claims that the Beast's authority and rule is simply for forty-two months. Clearly, that's just a tiny thing that I could very well be wrong on, but I also believe if the Bible was completely true to God's word it would include the Book of Enoch which is an important comparison that has clear links to the Bible.
    You and I are of a like mind, Hans - I too feel that the Bible has been added to, and that some key things are missing from it. I suppose it's interesting for us to recall that "Bible" is actually just the English equivalent for "many books", and it would well be worth our time to investigate those other books.

So what do you, personally think? Why don't you actually walk us through the 42 month thing so that those who are unfamiliar with it can understand what you're referring to. 

-------------------
  • hansel49 said:

Dang was too slow to edit it ;<

You and I are of a like mind, Hans - I too feel that the Bible has been added to, and that some key things are missing from it. I suppose it's interesting for us to recall that "Bible" is actually just the English equivalent for "many books", and it would well be worth our time to investigate those other books.

So what do you, personally think? Why don't you actually walk us through the 42 month thing so that those who are unfamiliar with it can understand what you're referring to. 

I don't have any clear answer to it either currently, just stretched theories based on personal biases. I have much more studying to do myself, but all the theories I've read don't seem to answer everything, most of them hitting a heavy roadblock at Revelation 13:5.

In KJV being:
    And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

I know in the bible it's stated a day can equal a year and might be connected but as I said I've got more studying and thinking to do around it all. ;<
    11-13 Illinois
  • Certainly since the King James Version many things have been added to and taken away from the Bible. Some newer versions vary greatly in translating into modern English.  The Catholic Bible has additional books in it.   However there are mysteries in the Bible and also  numerical codes and in correlating certain books with others it can be found that paragraph numbers actually match up as to content in a way that would have been quite difficult for man alone to manifest. There are even specific counts of words and verses.  As in parables certain words, phrases and even lengths of time in the old and new testaments have (and/or could have) a hidden meaning. If we choose to believe just parts of the Bible how does one know what parts to believe or disbelieve and still acce[t that it's  the Word of God passed on through his prophets & ancient historians and the New Testament by his Disciples? 

Certainly since the King James Version many things have been added to and taken away from the Bible. Some newer versions vary greatly in translating into modern English.  The Catholic Bible has additional books in it.   However there are mysteries in the Bible and also  numerical codes and in correlating certain books with others it can be found that paragraph numbers actually match up as to content in a way that would have been quite difficult for man alone to manifest. There are even specific counts of words and verses.  As in parables certain words, phrases and even lengths of time in the old and new testaments have (and/or could have) a hidden meaning. If we choose to believe just parts of the Bible how does one know what parts to believe or disbelieve and still acce[t that it's  the Word of God passed on through his prophets & ancient historians and the New Testament by his Disciples? 

Some interesting thoughts.

The Ethiopian bible has even more books in it I believe. Whose bible is the right bible? That's the issue. Which is why to me, the "bible" constitutes far more than just a pre-selected series of books that all are shoehorned into, and further reading is surely necessary.

As for the mathematical encoding of the bible - absolutely. In fact, parts of the bible are encoded with the same mathematical system that safeguards the Quran, which is the prime indicator that the bible has likely been fiddled with over the centuries. In fact, there is a very simple way to learn which parts of it are truth, which parts are fabrications, but the answer is unpalatable to most.

It's obvious to me when I read the gospels that what Jesus is instructing to people is from God's instructions to him, the message he was assigned to deliver. There's no doubt in my mind that significant portions of the bible are sent for mankind's benefit, and anyone with intelligence can gather that upon reading it. But it's also obvious that much of it is man-made nonsense, especially portions of the old testament that contain some incredibly troubling things, and parts of the new testament too, such as telling women they must shut up, aren't allowed to speak, and must choose between wearing a head scarf or shaving their heads. Obvious fabrications by any measure, and surely something Jesus would have never taught.

I'm not sure why there is so much worry among Christians over the possibility that some of the bible has been corrupted by the hands of men. Isn't that actually a good thing? Wouldn't that allow Christians to then have a bible that contains only the truth? Wouldn't it be amazing to have such a bible? I personally think it would be. It could change the world. 

The Quran suffered from a similar problem up until such a time that its mathematical encoding was discovered in the 1960's. For 1400 years it contained man-made innovations, until finally those innovations (consisting of two added verses and numerous mistranslations and misinterpretations) were eliminated and rectified. And now today, we have the same Quran as Mohammed had 1400 years ago - which amusingly enough, none of the Arabs want to read because they feel *their* "quran" is the right one, because they make a lot of money and oppress a lot of people by it. 

The bible is too important to be left in the hands of fanatics who are thoughtless and entrenched in their erroneous opinions - it needs honest and intelligent purification, so that it goes from bible, to Bible. Surely there's no shame in this, and indeed, it elevates Christians above all those who are mired in dogma.

The true problem, I feel, isn't accepting which books are from God and which aren't, but accepting that this is likely a test from God to Christians to see whether they'll surrender to ease, comfort and familiarity and all the errors that come with them, or keep on fighting to achieve the truth. Trust me, it's not easy being one of those people fighting against the tsunami of dogmatists, but in the end it's better for me to be a radical than an imbecile. This life's test is too important to fail. 
    -------------------
    P.S.

To elaborate on one important point - the Quran was purified not through debate or ideological discussion, but through pure mathematics. It was solely numbers that did the work, which the Arabs thought quite exciting up until the point where they realized it meant restoring the Quran to its original state. 

If there is any interest in this process, more can be read about it here:

-------------------
  • I have yet to read the Quran for myself but I intend to, but the one thing that troubles me about it is that I've read it has claims of being able to lie to establish belief in other, As I said I've yet to read so i don't fully know what it states, but I know our Lord as a God who presents absolute truth, and one of the worst mistakes would be to simply dupe people into following him for it would be making others ignorant in his name.
    11-13 Illinois
    I have yet to read the Quran for myself but I intend to, but the one thing that troubles me about it is that I've read it has claims of being able to lie to establish belief in other, As I said I've yet to read so i don't fully know what it states, but I know our Lord as a God who presents absolute truth, and one of the worst mistakes would be to simply dupe people into following him for it would be making others ignorant in his name.
    Well, you and I couldn't be more in agreement about that - God is Truth, absolutely. It's really difficult sometimes to let go of one's preconceptions in order to pursue that truth, but that's a part of our grand test in this life I suppose.

If you *do* end up reading the Quran, there's one incredibly important thing you need to do:

1.   Immediately go to chapter 9.
    2.   Check how many verses it has (they're numbered).

If it has 129 verses, then you'll know you possess the old Quran which was never verified, never went through the mathematical purification process, and contains numerous errors.

If it has 127 verses, you'll know that you have the actual Quran. 

Now, as for your concern, I could talk about that briefly:

That weird concept, invented by Arabs and which they call "taqqiya", apparently means that lying is alright in order to "advance the faith", just like you mentioned. The problem is that this appears no where in the Quran - there isn't a single mentioning of this word or its concept anywhere.

When it comes to the answering with the truth, the Quran delivers a very clear instruction:

'O you who believe, you shall be absolutely equitable, and observe GOD, when you serve as witnesses, even against yourselves, or your parents, or your relatives. Whether the accused is rich or poor, GOD takes care of both. Therefore, do not be biased by your personal wishes. If you deviate or disregard (this commandment), then GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do.' (4:135)

Simply put, lying is forbidden, even if it results in negative consequences for oneself, with just a single exception:

Those who disbelieve in GOD, after having acquired faith, and become fully content with disbelief, have incurred wrath from GOD. The only ones to be excused are those who are forced to profess disbelief, while their hearts are full of faith. (16:106)

Only when one's life is threatened are they allowed to tell a fib, and that fib can only consist of pretending to no longer be a muslim when one's life is in danger - and even then, the fib is a choice.

If you do ever end up reading the Quran, you'll notice a bunch of things you see in the world today are no where to be found in the Quran, and are merely inventions by evil people, such as:

- Cutting off the hands of thieves
    - Lying to gain
    - Giant beards
    - "Jihad" in aggression against other peoples
    - Headscarves for women
    - Having a thousand wives
    - That Christians and Jews are somehow inferior
    - That the Bible is, in its entirety, wrong
    - That Muhammed is some magical wizard super-hero demi-god
    - Etc, etc.
    -------------------
  • Very interesting to know, thank you.

11-13 Illinois
  • all i know is that man wrote every text portraying god and i mean all religions and there is alot of religions so 1 god all religions or mans way to control the people could or would someone tell me what religion is right  Buddhism is the oldest im pretty sure i do know one thing is for sure im wrong yall wrong we are all wrong on the god thing
  • The world’s oldest religion still being practiced today is Hinduism
    (know to adherents as 'Sanatan Dharma’, Eternal Order) but, in what is
    considered 'the west’, the first records of religious practice come from
    Egypt around 4000 BCE
  • guess there all going to hell no one told them there ws a new god in town sigh
    edited October 2015
    It's important to remember however that "Hinduism" is actually monotheistic - it's precisely because it's been around for so long that much corruption has entered into it, and the various aspects of God have each been given their own representative deity. Consider this for instance, from the Hindu scripture:

Let us meditate on God, 
    His glorious attributes, 
    who is the basis of everything in this universe as its Creator, 
    who is fit to be worshiped 
    as Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient
    and self existent conscious being, 
    who removes all ignorance
    and impurities from the mind 
    and purifies and sharpens the intellect. 
    [Gayatri Mantra, Yajur Veda]

Compared to this in the Bible:

Hear, O Israel! 
    The Lord our God is One God!
    Therefore you shall adore 
    the Lord your God
    with all your heart,
    with all your soul,
    with all your mind,
    and with all your strength.
    [Deuteronomy 6:4-5, Mark 12:29-30]

Compared to this in the Quran:

GOD bears witness that there is no god except He,
    and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge.
    Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god;
    there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.
    [Quran 3:18]

Notice how the statements are all identical to one another?  "Hinduism", "Islam", "Christianity", "Buddhism", "Judaism" are not the names of religious, but of sects of one single religion, with each particular sect thinking it's the only and correct way. Every religion in the world that I can think of started out with just God, and then suddenly, as time passed and mankind grew more corrupt, innovations were added, such as Jesus becoming divine, such as Buddha becoming divine, or Muhammed, or a multitude of "gods" in addition to God, and so on. 

At the core of the universe, there is only one single religion and only one single God. There was never any "new" God - God, who the Hindus originally worshipped, is the same God and creator who monotheists worship today.

Consider this: if all the "human" elements were removed from our various religious, the Vishnus, the Jesuses, the Muhammeds, and all that was left was the one single God whom everyone worships - what were there be to dispute between us?  
    -------------------
  • Considering that there are many languages on this earth all with words that can be directly tranlated and matching each other and songs in these languages that can be translated into other languages and still carry the same tune with verses that rhyme, could it be that all the various Gods whilst named in different languages are the same Creator of the Universe and that wars have been won and lost in the name of the one God in the belief there are many.  It's just along the way that paths have diverged with ever enlarging differences.  Our Creator didn't put us on this earth to fight one another.

• gregas said:

all i know is that man wrote every text portraying god and i mean all religions and there is alot of religions so 1 god all religions or mans way to control the people could or would someone tell me what religion is right  Buddhism is the oldest im pretty sure i do know one thing is for sure im wrong yall wrong we are all wrong on the god thing

Well i have tons of studying to do, but I do know there's a god as an absolute, our lord has shown me irrefutable proof of his existence(though unexplainable).

I sometimes wonder if it's because I used to pray(when i was agnostic) asking for proof of his existence years ago and have been asking others if they've ever done the same but everyone so far has said no. ;[
    11-13 Illinois

Considering that there are many languages on this earth all with words that can be directly tranlated and matching each other and songs in these languages that can be translated into other languages and still carry the same tune with verses that rhyme, could it be that all the various Gods whilst named in different languages are the same Creator of the Universe and that wars have been won and lost in the name of the one God in the belief there are many.  It's just along the way that paths have diverged with ever enlarging differences.  Our Creator didn't put us on this earth to fight one another.

It certainly seems that there has been a disconnect amongst us humans, that's for sure. I like the way that you've put it, and I would think it's correct. 
    -------------------