Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

The Most Popular Threads This Week

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Doomsday coming? End of the world is imminent, say Christian believers

This might just be one of the last articles you ever read because Doomsday is coming, a Christian group has warned.
So if you’re worried about being charged 5p for plastic bags for the rest of your life, then worry no more.
Just a few weeks after Nasa dismissed warnings of a blood moon apocalyptic meteor strike, the threat of another world-ending event has appeared on the horizon.
Chris McCann, leader of the eBible fellowship and all-round God expert, believes the world will be engulfed and destroyed by a great fire on October 7.

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    There's a running countdown on the bottom of the linked page, should anyone wish to follow it.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Chris
    McCann, leader of the eBible fellowship and all-round God expert,
    believes the world will be engulfed and destroyed by a great fire on
    October 7.

Hey that's today!  Well it is where I am  :/

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."