WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

"No wonder California freaked out!" New pictures show spectacular launch of nuclear-capable missile

For those San Franciscans who happened to be looking skywards on Saturday evening this was the ethereal and somewhat terrifying sight that greeted them shortly after 6pm.
With no prior warning and no immediate explanation - a nuclear-capable Trident missile was launched from a U.S. submarine off the coast of California and sent streaking in all its blue and white glory across the bay.
For a city famous for its lights,  this one took the biscuit - and gave Twitter its very own nuclear meltdown with thousands speculating that it was a UFO. 

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• gregasgregas Member, Permitted to post new threads
    that thing is moving you can see where it broke the speed of sound
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
    looks just like chinas ufo at the airport
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    You're right gregas, it really does look just like the china one. Good connection. 

That means if this was a nuclear trident missle, china has them too
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Or, it could mean that the same phenomenon is happing over the world, and the go-to explanation at the moment is "missile". It's too bad there isn't an official night-time missile test / launch that we could compare these things to. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    unlike china gov our gov said it was a test
    now the fact we did it at night at a decent hour so people would see and record it was meant for our enemies it was a display of power 
    if i was in charge though i would have launched 20 of those to be recorded russia and china are getting cocky we have enough of those to destroy the planet 7 times
  • RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
    we have enough of those to destroy the planet 7 times

and the way things are headed  that's not impossible.....and for what? Mankind is likely to destroy itself in quest for power and domination.  God didn't create earth to have man turn it into a heap of  polluted rubble.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

i agree rosie
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    But of course, knew well beforehand that would be the outcome:

Pollution has appeared in the land and the sea by the hands of people for what they earned. He will make them taste some of what they have done, perhaps they will revert. (30:41)
    -------------------