WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Ohio: At Least Two Die As Plane Crashes Into Apartment

At least two people have been killed after a plane crashed into an apartment building in Ohio.

The small business jet was descending when it clipped an overhead wire, causing it to crash into a housing block.

It then hit an embankment behind the house, setting another property on fire.

The 10-seat Hawker H25 jet had taken off from Dayton and was due to land at Akron Fulton International Airport, Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Bill Haymaker said.

http://news.sky.com/story/1585379/at-least-two-die-as-plane-crashes-into-apartment

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• That seems like one of the crazy out of control ways I expect to die.  One day I step outside, hear a loud noise, look up and utter "aw nuts."  In fact, that covers far more than just a crashing plane.  Asteroids, bombs, alien invasions, toilet seats falling out of space stations.  I think the lesson here is that we all need more helmets.
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings