WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Military Aircraft Caught Dropping Massive Fibers Onto Populace, Tests Confirm Metals (DAHB007)

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    It surprises me that so many people still disbelieve in chem trailing, when there have been numerous patents, photos, videos and even government bills on the subject. Anyone can really examine any or all of this, and none of is hidden. Are people really afraid of what this means, that the gov't *may* just be out to get them, and so they deny it? It really feels so sometimes.

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    P.S.

It would be nice to live in a world where giant military planes aren't dropping giant poisonous metal fibres on us. Just putting that out there.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)