Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Israeli forces have killed a Palestinian man as they raided a hospital disguised as a family

Israeli forces were filmed disguised as a family with a woman in labour entering the hospital to find a stabbing attack suspect.

Israeli forces have killed a Palestinian man as they raided a hospital looking for a suspect in a stabbing attack.

A video emerged of the arrest showing plainclothes Israeli security forces entering the hospital posing as a family - including one disguised as a woman in labour.

Israel's Shin Bet intelligence agency, combined with Border Police forces and the IDF, were in Hebron's Al Ahli hospital to arrest Azzam Shalaldeh, a 20-year-old suspected of stabbing and seriously injuring an Israeli civilian on 25 October.

The Shin Bet said the troops came under attack from one of the man's relatives, 27-year-old Abdallah Shalaldeh, and responded by shooting him dead.

Dr Jihad Shawar, director of the Al Ahli hospital in the West Bank city, said more than 20 Israeli forces had gone to a surgical unit and stormed a room where Shalaldeh was being treated for gunshot wounds.

Dr Shawar said the forces handcuffed Shalaldeh and a brother who was in the room, then shot dead Abdallah as he emerged from a bathroom.

He said: "This is an outright crime. This is against international law. No one should violate hospitals, but Israel did."

http://news.sky.com/story/1586361/man-killed-in-israeli-hospital-arrest-raid

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Israel is turning into (if it hasn't always been) one of those insane third-world countries where no one can be safe anywhere, where nothing is sacred anymore, and basically a societal meat grinder. And I'm talking "Jew" or Arab. Can one imagine what Israel would be like if it didn't receive the billions upon billions of dollars each year in Western aid? It would be a total nut house. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited November 2015

Israel is turning into (if it hasn't always been) one of those insane third-world countries where no one can be safe anywhere, where nothing is sacred anymore, and basically a societal meat grinder. And I'm talking "Jew" or Arab. Can one imagine what Israel would be like if it didn't receive the billions upon billions of dollars each year in Western aid? It would be a total nut house. 

Do you think it's possible that Israel seem to act harshly because everyone of its surrounding neighbors hates them with a 1000 year old burning passion and actively seeks to kill Israeli civilians whenever possible? Or the fact that maybe there has been a few wars since its short creation where 7 nations or so right around israel have tried (and failed) to destroy israel and take it over? Or maybe it's when leaders of countries come out and say "we are going to wipe israel off the face of the earth"....And they mean it
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Israel owns the USA js.
    11-13 Illinois
    edited November 2015

Do you think it's possible that Israel seem to act harshly because everyone of its surrounding neighbors hates them with a 1000 year old burning passion and actively seeks to kill Israeli civilians whenever possible? Or the fact that maybe there has been a few wars since its short creation where 7 nations or so right around israel have tried (and failed) to destroy israel and take it over? Or maybe it's when leaders of countries come out and say "we are going to wipe israel off the face of the earth"....And they mean it
    Well, in this particular case I wasn't levying blame on anyone in paritcular, and was just referring to the general situation and how it's deteriorating for everyone, which is why I mentioned both the Israeli and the Arab. As the article stated, the man who was shot had a gun with him and started firing back, so everyone was firing at one another - inside of a hospital, no less.

When one side is bringing in weapons to a hospital after going around stabbing people, and the other side is pretending to be pregnant women in order to kill and seize people in a hospital, it's probably safe to call it a madhouse. If it weren't for the fact that America essentially props up the entire country with ridiculous gobs of money, much of what people praise Israel for wouldn't even exist. If Syria had the money that Israel received, Israel would be the one fighting "moderate rebels" and Syria would be the place to visit.

And as for 1000 years of hatred, that's absolutely not true. Jews and Arabs / Muslims / whomever lived in peace and prosperity in that region for centuries until the Arabs there had their land stolen by a bunch of fanatics claiming, "Cuz God said so!" The 25,000 Jews living in Tehran alone seem to have no problem. In fact, the only place there's a problem for Jews throughout the whole world are where the country is broken and impoverished, or where they're actively stealing things from others. None of this "hatred" started until the Jews and Christians started showing up in the Middle East uninvited and unwanted with a multitude of unreasonable demands and beliefs. 

And as for the wars, all I'll say, with great unease, is that it will be interesting to see how Israel performs in an actual stand up fight when it's not receiving the latest cutting edge military technology from the West, billions of dollars in military funds, constant fly-in resupplies (even during the Gaza war, interestingly), and facing poor countries using WW2 surplus equipment. Hopefully it never reaches that point, and everyone learns to treat one another with justice and respect, but considering the attitudes of Israel and the West, I'm not sure that's achievable, and lessons might have to be learned the hard way.

Out of interest, the "wipe off the face of the earth" thing is actually a myth and was never said. It was an English mistranslation quickly picked up upon by Iranian translators, and the actual statement was: "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time." The statement was never targeted at Jews, either individually or as a body, and was actually part of a conference on anti-Zionism, a racist and bigoted ideology I think any sensible person would reject. Of course, because it's convenient for Western ideologues, it's simply repeated over and over again until it becomes fact. And now it has become a fact, a few high ranking idiots in throughout the Middle East repeat it from time to time, ignorant of their own history.

More can be read about this peculiar situation here:

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    edited November 2015
    On further reading, and out of interest, the only institutions who translated that statement as "wipe off the map" seem to be Iran's military institutions, and Western writers that are anti-Iran. I don't think it would be out in left field that both of these two groups share the benefits that result from the same agenda and continued tension. 

And check out this interesting comment by the same man, the Iranian president, who supposedly made the initial statement:

"Asked if he objected to the government of Israel or Jewish people, he said that "creating an objection against the Zionists doesn't mean that there are objections against the Jewish". He added that Jews lived in Iran and were represented in the country's parliament."
    -------------------
    And for the TL;DR version of all of the above:

Society is decaying when people bring weapons into hospitals and expect hospitals to be safe havens after engaging in crime, and other people infiltrate hospitals with the explicit intention of violence using subterfuge. It doesn't matter if one is a Jew, a muslim, an Arab or a red-wigged clown for this to be true. 
    -------------------