Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Blacks-only high school meeting creates controvery

There's a racial controversy over a planned meeting at a Houston high school.

Klein Oak High School is expected to host a meeting and apparently only black students have been invited.

It is being called a unity rally, but in this case, it means only African-American students were invited and only African-American students would be in attendance, according to district officials.

The idea is reportedly a collaboration between black students and administrators at Klein Oak High School.

When asked why only black students are being allowed to attend the meeting, school officials say they wanted those students to feel comfortable to attend.

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    What I found particularly interesting about this was that black students themselves felt uncomfortable about it, making me wonder if there aren't shady people in the background of all these events that make them happen and keep everyone divided and at each other's throats. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • A week after the "Blacks Only" unity rally they should have had a "Whites Only unity rally.  Now that would create a controversy.  You can imagine the national headlines screaming racism then. 

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Divide and rule.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• hansel49hansel49 Member
    edited November 2015

Divide and rule.

If a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand
    11-13 Illinois