WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

ESCALATION: Possible Russian airstrikes on Turkish convoy within Syrian territory - investigating

tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
edited November 2015 in Wars & Rumours

It appears that at 6:56 EST this morning, Russia bombed and destroyed a Turkish convoy in Syria.  The Turkish government says that it was a relief convoy and the bombing was a clear act of war.

This could get really bad.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

Comments

• An article about this incident:

https://grasswire.com/story/822/Turkish-Trucks

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Thank you FS.  I never could get the hang of adding links.  To me it's all dark magic.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• I put most of the Internet and technology in that same category, myself.
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
    How do they prove it was Turkish and not ISIS. What was a Turkish convoy doing in Syria anyway? .....and how was the cause of the explosion in the Russian plane in Egypt not an act of war?  Anybody can say anything when it's "somewhere in the Syrian desert".

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Are there any MSM outlets reporting on this? I'm trying to find another source to get a grip on the situation. Editing headline.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)