Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

New JasonA - The Truth May Scare You 2016

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
edited February 2016 in End Times

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    It's quite interesting that prayer is banned, but Satanists are being brought into houses of government. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • It's quite interesting that prayer is banned, but Satanists are being brought into houses of government. 

I'm thinking the implications are going to be biblical. 

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    tazweiss said:
    It's quite interesting that prayer is banned, but Satanists are being brought into houses of government. 

I'm thinking the implications are going to be biblical. 
    I would venture to imagine that God is not pleased right now with the state of things, and may move to change them, of course at a time that creates maximum impact and which we have no ability to predict. There are certainly interesting times ahead.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)