Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Giant Rat 'Bigger Than A Dog' Caught Near Playground (Real or hoax?)

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
edited March 2016 in Animals

A gas engineer has told how he came across a rat bigger than his dog as he worked at a block of flats.

Tony Smith, 46, spotted the dead rodent in a bush near a children's playground while working close to Hackney Downs in London.

He believes it weighs more than 25lb - and is "about 4ft" long including its tail, although this would easily put it on a par with the largest known rat species in the world.

"This is the largest rat I've ever seen in my entire life," he said.

He took a photograph of his friend James Green, an electrician, holding up the supersize rat to the camera.

Mr Smith added: "I've got a cat and a Jack Russell and it was bigger than both of those."

He said bins are often left open near the estate where he has been working so "these little fellas have a pretty good diet".

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)