Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

New JasonA - The World in 2017: The Video They DON'T Want You To See...

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Man, those sounds. They've gone from mildly alerting to ear-splitting.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • I thought those screeches were explained as a grading machine, but the other sounds are a mystery indeed.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I thought those screeches were explained as a grading machine, but the other sounds are a mystery indeed.
    That may have explained one case, but it is a world-wide phenomenon. That explanation certainly cannot account for all of the noises 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • I thought it was isolated to BC and Washington?  Were there more screeching sounds?

The one that was explained came from what looked like a quarry, and there are definitely quarries all over the place.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I thought it was isolated to BC and Washington?  Were there more screeching sounds?

The one that was explained came from what looked like a quarry, and there are definitely quarries all over the place.
    No, it is literally happening all over the world. 
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    The idea that comes to mind consists of worldwide tunnelling efforts for some inexplicable reason - which itself should raise an eyebrow. Why would we suddenly need so many tunnels everywhere?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)