Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

New JasonA - The World in 2017: The Video They DON'T Want You To See...

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Man, those sounds. They've gone from mildly alerting to ear-splitting.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • I thought those screeches were explained as a grading machine, but the other sounds are a mystery indeed.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I thought those screeches were explained as a grading machine, but the other sounds are a mystery indeed.
    That may have explained one case, but it is a world-wide phenomenon. That explanation certainly cannot account for all of the noises 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • I thought it was isolated to BC and Washington?  Were there more screeching sounds?

The one that was explained came from what looked like a quarry, and there are definitely quarries all over the place.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I thought it was isolated to BC and Washington?  Were there more screeching sounds?

The one that was explained came from what looked like a quarry, and there are definitely quarries all over the place.
    No, it is literally happening all over the world. 
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    The idea that comes to mind consists of worldwide tunnelling efforts for some inexplicable reason - which itself should raise an eyebrow. Why would we suddenly need so many tunnels everywhere?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)