Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

ISIS Elephants kill 5 people because they hate our way of life, our freedom - trumpeted in Arabic

Human encounters with country's 29,000 elephants are on the increase as their habitat disappears

This is the terrifying moment when a man is grabbed by a rampaging elephant's trunk and lifted off the ground like a twig as a crowd looks on helpless.

The encounter happened in eastern India where five people were killed in two separate attacks.

Four of the victims died in the village of Bhatar in West Bengal state on Sunday morning when three elephants apparently strayed from their herd.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/12200732/Elephants-kill-five-people-in-India-after-villagers-threw-stones-to-scare-them-away.html

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited March 2016
    "They clearly trumpeted in Arabic before the attack," said shocked onlookers. "I just don't understand why they hate our freedoms so much. We really need to elect Donald Trump and stop all further elephants from entering our country, because he's the only guy who gets the threat of fundamental Islamic elephantism. It needs to stop, and we're going to teach them a lesson."

Groups rallied outside of major Western capitals today. One protestor interviewed stated, "I'm going to tear up every single Babar book I can find. And if Disney continues to support radical Islamic elephants by selling disgusting Dumbo movies and souvenirs, we're going to put the heat on them, too."

Another protestor was far less forgiving: "Did you notice that you never see Christian elephants, or Jewish or Buddhist elephants wandering into fields and killing farmers? Always Islamic elephants. Always the same filthy scum. This is a war for the future of civilization. It's either us or them. And by the way, they might try to win you over by drawing beautiful pictures or tickling you with their trunks. Don't be fooled, and remember: not every elephant is a field rampager, but every field rampager is an elephant."

Several militias encircled local zoos, brandishing rifles and shouting anti-elephant slogans at the creatures inside. "Go back to Africa and India!" shouted one. "This is the West! We'll never accept Elepharia Law! Peanuts be damned!"

Western leaders agreed. "We'll never let them disrupt our way of life, our freedoms," said David Cameron. Several circuses have already seen arson attempts, and it remains to be seen whether or not the EU and North America will approve of measures to fill the streets with CCTV cameras and mice to combat what is now called, "The West's most pertinent threat since Naziism." 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)