WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

New Seventhvial213 (Fidockave) Video - THE HOUR IS LATE (EXTENDED VERSION)

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
edited May 2016 in End Times Study

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    This is actually a Fidockave video, I think - fixed title.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    Some seriously intense stuff in this video, good post. While I personally don't subscribe to the the "Christian Foundation" idea of America, the contrast shots between 1956 in New York, and 2016 in New York, definitely shocked me a bit. One can really see that things are changing dramatically in America, and not for the better.  
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    This is actually a Fidockave video, I think - fixed title.
    Ahhh....thanks for that. Good catch.
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • ArchonArchon Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Is this Flakka for real?
    There is only one way
    Archon said:
    Is this Flakka for real?
    Lol IDK but who would try that if it is? Wow, this drug makes you get naked and eat peoples faces off....I want to get high like that
    I sometimes wonder if these "street drugs" are actually experiments being conducted on random people by governments.
    -------------------
    I sometimes wonder if these "street drugs" are actually experiments being conducted on random people by governments.
    There are cases of just that happening. Look at LSD with MK-Ultra
    There are cases of just that happening. Look at LSD with MK-Ultra
    Excellent point.
    -------------------
  • ArchonArchon Member, Permitted to post new threads
     Indeed mindcontrole, but i also believe the dugs makes a mind perceptive for demons. 
    There is only one way
    edited May 2016
    Archon said:
     Indeed mindcontrole, but i also believe the dugs makes a mind perceptive for demons. 
    I agree with that fully. There was a time in my life where I did a lot of hallucinogens. I believe they open yourself to demonic influence.  
    So there is a physical health connection with demonic possession?
    -------------------
    So there is a physical health connection with demonic possession?
    Maybe, but in the drug case, it's much more than that. It literally can open the door. 

I do think physical health can be tied with spiritual for this: Mental health has an affect on physical health...Spiritual health can have a massive impact on mental health