Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

New JasonA - America in 2017 ....This one is a must watch - What is happening to us?

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    This whole bathroom thing has gotten completely out of hand.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • At 6:20 in the video it shows a man beating a woman and no one comes to her aid. 

Last year, in Edmonton, two men intervened when they saw a man severely beating a very pregnant woman in the street.  It turned out that the assailant was her husband.  The two good Samaritans were charged with assault.  The husband and wife were immigrants from the middle east and because the culture where they came from allowed husbands to "discipline" their wives, the two men who stopped the husband shouldn't have interfered.  I don't recall ever hearing what sentence the two men received. 

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

edited May 2016
    tazweiss said:

At 6:20 in the video it shows a man beating a woman and no one comes to her aid. 

Last year, in Edmonton, two men intervened when they saw a man severely beating a very pregnant woman in the street.  It turned out that the assailant was her husband.  The two good Samaritans were charged with assault.  The husband and wife were immigrants from the middle east and because the culture where they came from allowed husbands to "discipline" their wives, the two men who stopped the husband shouldn't have interfered.  I don't recall ever hearing what sentence the two men received. 

Forgive me, Taz, but while I'm sure you're just passing along information, I found the story so terrible that I decided to look it up myself for further details, and at least from what I can discern, it didn't seem to actually happen that way:

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/05/05/edmonton-man-jailed-for-beating-pregnant-wife

- A man did indeed beat his pregnant wife, and will be spending 3 years in jail for it

- The attack happened in their home, rather in the street

- It would seem there were no two men who came to her rescue, nor any mention of any intervention at all, and it seems the police came to investigate a domestic situation

- The culprit was neither an immigrant, nor from the Middle East, but was Aboriginal

I think someone out there may have attempted to spread an unfortunate rumour of some sort to put down immigrants, and muslim immigrants in particular.

[Edited for brevity, and for the removal of Matt's utter disdain for the media.]
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Sorry, I had heard it from an acquaintance who told me that he had read it in the paper.  I guess I need to be more diligent about checking my facts.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    tazweiss said:
    Sorry, I had heard it from an acquaintance who told me that he had read it in the paper.  I guess I need to be more diligent about checking my facts.
    With how corrupt and lacking in common sense the laws are in the UK, I would believe it too 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    What worries me the most is that we're losing the ability to fact-check stories because the media no longer gives us any sources or anything to actually verify. It's basically, "Hey, believe this headline, or we'll send you to a FEMA camp."
    -------------------
    edited May 2016
    What worries me the most is that we're losing the ability to fact-check stories because the media no longer gives us any sources or anything to actually verify. It's basically, "Hey, believe this headline, or we'll send you to a FEMA camp."
    “We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.” – David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.
    “Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have.” –Richard Salant, former President of CBS News

“On February 14 2003, a Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization. The court reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information. The ruling basically declares it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.”

“Through the use of terror, man can be reduced to a childlike and submissive state, in which his powers of reason are clouded, and in which his emotional response to various situations and stimuli can become predictable, or in Tavistockian terms, “profitable.’’

http://www.theglobalmovement.info/wp/areas-of-focus/global-financial-war/who-controls-the-media
    Insanely important quotes, good post.

Should the media be compelled to tell the truth or face enormous fines or punishment?

What if "freedom of speech" was changed to "factual speech"? Good or bad?
    -------------------
    edited May 2016

What if "freedom of speech" was changed to "factual speech"? Good or bad?
    Bad because who decides what is "factual" and what of those that challenge it? 
  • ArchonArchon Member
    If we are talking endtime, you have to look at what happens to Israel. The jews have to imigrate to Israel, the temple will be rebuild. Gog and Magog will attack Israel. Gog and Magog are regocnized as Turkey or Russia and Iran. Well all these superpowers are playing their game now in the middle east. I talk to many people about what is going on in the world and in europe, no one can remember its being this bad, with refugiees etc. Endtime is near but not in the next week. I believe. What did got me triggered was the revival of christians in the last part of the video. Thats because of what is the talk here in holland what would happen in may this year: a revival worldwide. Maybe endtime comes in two months?
    There is only one way
    Archon said:
    If we are talking endtime, you have to look at what happens to Israel. The jews have to imigrate to Israel, the temple will be rebuild. Gog and Magog will attack Israel. Gog and Magog are regocnized as Turkey or Russia and Iran. Well all these superpowers are playing their game now in the middle east. I talk to many people about what is going on in the world and in europe, no one can remember its being this bad, with refugiees etc. Endtime is near but not in the next week. I believe. What did got me triggered was the revival of christians in the last part of the video. Thats because of what is the talk here in holland what would happen in may this year: a revival worldwide. Maybe endtime comes in two months?
    Indeed! Isreal is a reflection of God's clock in the end times 

I am thinking end-time in my life time, but not in a couple months. The anti-christ needs to appear, temple needs to be rebuilt..... Although, there is no restrictions on when the rapture can occur. That could happen at any moment Biblically speaking.