Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WEBSITE NEWS: Auto-save draft now disabled, save manually

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
The "auto-save draft" feature, which has been producing website errors as of late, has been disabled. If you would like to save a draft of your work, be sure to hit the "save draft" button.

Carry onward, good people.
-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Perhaps a good place to point out - every time I hit "Post Comment" I get a pop-up lightbulb notice in the bottom left:  "There was an error performing your request.  Please try again."  When I try again, it always works.  This is true both for first posts and edits of said posts.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Perhaps a good place to point out - every time I hit "Post Comment" I get a pop-up lightbulb notice in the bottom left:  "There was an error performing your request.  Please try again."  When I try again, it always works.  This is true both for first posts and edits of said posts.
    If it keeps happening in a few days, let me know and I'll look into this.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Will do.