WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

At least 10 whales die, more set to perish after mass stranding off Indonesia

Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
edited June 2016 in Animal Deaths/Attacks
The mass stranding of 32 short-finned pilot whales on the Indonesian island of Java has claimed the lives of 10 of the mammals.

Despite a mammoth rescue operation which initially succeeded in moving many of the whales back out to sea, some of the animals beached again overnight and died in an estuary at Probolinggo, East Java province.

According to The Jakarta Post another five of the stranded whales are expected to perish.

https://www.rt.com/viral/346973-whales-stranded-rescue-indonesia/

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• gregasgregas Member, Permitted to post new threads
    this is from all the subs in the water using sonar i would expect there is enough nukes in the sea to kill the planet 3 times
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • gregasgregas Member, Permitted to post new threads
    this is also why we cant find life in the universe because once we get to were we can do radio waves it is  just several hundred years till we kill the planet i am  pretty sure this goes for all life in the universe
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    gregas said:
    this is also why we cant find life in the universe because once we get to were we can do radio waves it is  just several hundred years till we kill the planet i am  pretty sure this goes for all life in the universe
    Interesting, so you think basically all civilizations reach a point where they simply get so advanced that they're destroyed by their own technology?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    there are theories that is has actually already happened several times before
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer