Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Outbreak? Russian Bio Warfare Troops Rushed to Arctic Over Dangerous Infection (DAHB007)

Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
edited July 2016 in Animals

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Child, 12, died from anthrax, as nine cases confirmed of the deadly disease

By The Siberian Times reporter
    01 August 2016

Boy killed 'after lethal infection 'awoke' in human graveyard due to unprecedented heat wave'.

'I was informed about the death of the boy in our hospital. There are no words to express my condition. I feel sorry, I pass my condolences to his parents'. Picture: Press Service of Yamalo-Nenetsk Governor's Office

The boy, Denis, died on Saturday from the virulent intestinal form of anthrax after eating infected venison. His grandmother died a day earlier, but as yet the cause is not established. 

Eight other people are now confirmed to be suffering from anthrax, including three children, according to preliminary diagnoses in the outbreak on the Yamal Peninsula in northern Siberia.

The dead boy was a member of a reindeer herding family. 

A total of 72 people are now in hospital, a rise of 32 since Friday, under close observation amid fears of a major outbreak. 41 of those hospitalised are children as Russia copes with a full scale health emergency above the polar circle which has also killed thousands of reindeer.

Child 12 died from anthrax as nine cases confirmed of the deadly disease
    A total of 72 people are now in hospital, a rise of 32 since Friday. Picture: Press Service of Yamalo-Nenetsk Governor's Office

The majority of samples taken from families of reindeer herders at the scene of the anthrax outbreak in the Arctic have proved negative, yet medics are closely observing all people admitted to hospital from the infected area. 

The reports on fatalities suggest that the grandmother  perished on Friday at her nomadic camp, yet news only came out today.

Local governor Dmitry Kobylkin said: 'I was informed about the death of the boy in our hospital. There are no words to express my condition. I feel sorry, I pass my condolences to his parents. 

'God knows, we made strenuous efforts from the first day, did everything possible, to save the lives of everyone. We just fought for the life of each. 

'But the infection was wily, returning 75 years later, it took the child's life.'

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0693-eight-people-have-contracted-anthrax-amid-reports-that-one-has-died/

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I wonder what other strange things are due "awaken"...
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Did CERN or HAARP send a beam there.  That's pretty hot for the Arctic. Obviously a lot of ice would have melted. Why would Anthrax be way up there in the first place?

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Russia, you just keep your russian aids over there.... 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Did CERN or HAARP send a beam there.  That's pretty hot for the Arctic. Obviously a lot of ice would have melted. Why would Anthrax be way up there in the first place?
    I wonder if it perhaps sleeps under the ground until the right conditions arise.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • I read in wikipedia it can lie dormant for 48 years. It's pretty virulent for over 70 people to get it so quickly. Won't be too many off to the Arctic circle for their holidays! We're going from one outbreak to another, Ebola, Zika, Anthrax - what's next?

Yes, it does indeed seem that they keep us in constant fear with a circuit of touring viruses.
    -------------------