Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

CrisisForums.org has succeeded in its fundraiser - and salutes those who answered the call for help

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
edited December 2016 in WEBSITE NEWS
Hello everyone,

We're now down to just one very generous subscriber / monthly supporter, a young lady who has supported us from the very beginning, and whose support will help keep us going for the next few months. We also appreciate and thank everyone else who has helped us over the years. That said, after taking her contribution into account, coming in the New Year the website will face a $400.00 server hosting bill, and it's getting a bit tough for me to continue paying this on my own.

The good news is this: that $400.00 server hosting bill is actually for three years, so if we can get the money together in time, we'll be all set until early 2020 (assuming the world still exists by then). It's actually a great price, and the cost to operate CrisisForums.org comes down to just 35 cents per day.

There are three ways you can help:

1.   Consider a one-time donation by using the "one time donation" button on the left hand side of this page, which will take you to Paypal where you can make your donation. Donations can also be mailed to me directly if one prefers.

2.   Consider becoming a monthly supporter at just $5 a month (just 16 cents a day) by clicking the monthly support banner on the left hand side of this page. If we can acquire 4-5 supporters (Paypal takes a cut, so we need a few extra), and these supporters promise to stay on board for the next three years, we'll be all set.

3.   Want to become an advertising product sponsor on CrisisForums.org for the next three years in exchange for settling our server bill? If you look at the main website banner at the top of the page, you'll notice a black space between that banner and where the website begins. We can fit an advertising banner across that entire length. We get over 1 million visitations to our website per year from a wide swath of countries, the majority of which originate from America, Canada, Western Europe and Australia.

Do you enjoy visiting this website? Do you feel what we do here is important towards informing the world? Are you a long-time reader who visits us in the background? If so, please consider a donation to help keep us operational. 100% of funds raised go towards the operation of this website, and I don't take any personal payment for maintaining and operating CrisisForums.org.

Thanks for everything - you can reach me by PM (private message, just click on my profile name, then on the "send message button"), or by sending us an email at thecomingcrisis@gmail.com.

Take care and stay vigilant,
Matt

FUNDS LEFT TO RAISE: $0 - SUCCESS!

(updates shortly after each donation)

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• I possess no means by which to purchase things over the Internet, nor the means to acquire such means, but you can "hey buddy" me when I'm next home for a visit (which will be soon).
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • if i get this big job i bided on ill put up a few bucks
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • Carrier pigeon fed, loaded and almost ready to go.
    Let's see, I think it's somewhere in here
    Image result for homing pigeons in flight
    Ah, there it is!
    Image result for carrier pigeon loaded

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited September 2016
    We just received our first donation. Much appreciated.
    I've adjusted the amount remaining.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    We just received another donation - thank you very much for your help.
    Remainder updated.
    -------------------
  • i got that job and some can matt rosie mrp match me on a donation?
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • we get this paid ill start doing a 5 to 10 a month every month if us four go 87.50 we can end this thread
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    gregas said:
    i got that job and some can matt rosie mrp match me on a donation?
    I can match you on a few
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    There have been a few people who have already given anonymously (I try to keep everyone anonymous since it seems more comfortable that way), and at least one person has donated outside of this in the beginning to get the fundraiser starting amount to where it was - we basically just need to raise the remainder and then it's all done with

Also, readers who haven't necessary commented in the past or have even registered are welcome to help out as well, since this is open to everyone
    -------------------
  • i got the job done ill give 50 when i pick up the check
  • Good luck with your new Job Gregas!
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    Just had another donation - thank you very much, it's appreciated.
    -------------------
    Another donation has just come in, and I've updated the remainder - thank you very much.
    -------------------
    Well gee whiz, we just had yet another donation - thank you very much for your help, I've updated the remainder.
    -------------------
  • im not donating online send me a email matt ill mail it
    gregas, message me and I'll match it **up to x amount of dollars. Have not decided what that x is yet lol**
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    gregas said:
    im not donating online send me a email matt ill mail it
    Thanks Greg, I emailed you at the same email you use for this forum.
    -------------------
  • anonanon (To comment anonymously, log in as "anon" and use password "1234".)
    broke at the min or i would donate :(
    anon said:
    broke at the min or i would donate :(
    Thanks for the thoughts nonetheless, maybe in the future
    -------------------
  • we need 286 pops i got a check ive been spending money like crazy but im gonna go 100 tomorrow if the check goes through
    We just received another donation, and I've adjusted the remainder - thank you very much, it's appreciated, and I wish you a Merry Christmas
    -------------------

SUCCESS!

Due to an act of enormous generosity, our bill has been settled in full. My enormous thanks and appreciation goes out to this individual.

In addition, I extend my thanks and gratitude to all those who answered our call for help - you are the people who keep the frontlines of truth pushing forward. It is your actions and participation that keep the demons of confusion, distraction and evil constantly on their heels. You should feel enormously proud of yourselves for this, and thankful God has given us the opportunity to carry onward.

If in the future individuals still wish to contribute to our cause, there is a support banner on the left side of every page on this website. Anything contributed goes 100% towards the server bills and continued operation of CrisisForums.org.

I salute those who answered my call, and those who I know will answer it in the future.

*salutes*

-------------------
    Wow, big thanks. That is truly an early Christmas present to all the staff and readers.

*Shakes hand* 
  • Thank you to all who have supported the site 

Merry Christmas to all

xx
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • Merry Christmas to all our readers. The assistance which has enabled crisisforums.org to research and post up to date global news items for you in 2017 is greatly appreciated.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• anonanon (To comment anonymously, log in as "anon" and use password "1234".)
    Amazing news i come here for the elisa lam research i was going to screen shot the entire thread glad i wont have to now thank you all who donated
  • Happy for everyone that enjoys both Elisa Lam thread and also the various other topics which may interest the wide spectrum of visitors from all parts of the globe who drop in.
    Before I visited crisisforums my knowledge of world affairs, science and the workings of the universe was hugely lacking.  Sometimes what we learn from each otherd about "life" is more valuable than what we read in the news so I thank Matt, mrpops_09 and Lynsey for providing our online "home away from home" where each one of us can intake and input what interests us.   

I received another very generous contribution today towards the future operation of CrisisForums.org, and I appreciate that contribution very much. All this help keeps this website advertising free, and the information free and flowing and not subordinated to any subverting commercial interests. 
    -------------------