Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

UK Police Likely to be Issued New Controversial "X2" Taser Within Weeks

Police officers across Britain are expected to be issued with a new and more powerful Taser gun despite calls for use of the potentially fatal weapon to be curtailed, the Guardian has learned.

The X2 model has a second shot, in case the first fails to subdue a suspect, and is equipped with a warning crackle of bright electric light designed to encourage suspects to surrender before being fired upon. 

The Home Office has been studying the new Taser for several months after police applied to use it in Britain. The current single-shot model, the X26, used by UK police forces, is 13 years old and spare parts are beginning to run out. Its likely successor, like the current model, delivers a 50,000-volt surge of electricity to incapacitate a suspect.

Steve White, chair of the Police Federation, which represents 124,000 rank-and-file officers, said: “A police officer gets assaulted every 22 minutes and they should have access to the right equipment, so we welcome the new model Taser. The current model is obsolete and forces can’t get spare parts for them.”

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/amber-rudd-to-allow-police-to-use-new-taser-within-weeks/ar-AAl8dZ3?li=AAdeCd7&ocid=spartandhp

Comments

• "Steve White, chair of the Police Federation, which represents 124,000 rank-and-file officers, said: “A police officer gets assaulted every 22 minutes"

Really?  Either the UK is overrun by fearless bandits or their police are being too heavy-handed.  Recent signs point to the latter.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Exaggeration is a potent weapon for motivating and mobilizing gullible people
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Sexy taser tbh.
    11-13 Illinois
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    How about listen to the cops and you don't have to worry about being tasered..... 

Police: "Can I see your ID?"
    Suspect "I know my rights I didnt do nuffin"
    Police "Actually have are required to present ID when asked by an officer"
    Suspect "I didn't do nuffin"
    Police "Sir step out of the vehicle"
    Suspect "expletive you" 
    Police "TASER TASER TASER"

That's how it usually goes down 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)