WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Incredible video appears to show a UFO soaring through the clouds

A bizarre video appears to show a UFO arriving at earth through a bright blue wormhole - or at least that's what it looks like.

The footage, shot at an unknown location, looks like it shows a space ship being beamed down to earth via a bright blue tractor beam.

It is not known who shot the weird clip - or what it really shows - but it was first posted on a Spanish Facebook group. 

The clip has sparked a debate online as people argue over whether the video is real or fake, and what it actually has captured.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4039908/Out-world-Incredible-video-appears-UFO-arriving-earth-wormhole.html

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    edited December 2016

It's a topsy, turvy world we live in.  The article talks about a UFO arriving at earth, riding a blue beam.  As I watched the video though, I'm certain that I was watching the UFO departing, not arriving. 

I don't remember how many times I have seen an article describing events and then see exactly the opposite happen as I watch the accompanying video.  Am I a "video dyslexic"?

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    There's definitely a phenomenon whereby article headlines and video titles do not reflect the actual content of the piece, which means we should heighten our vigilance
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • I thought the same as Tazweiss but figured I'd missed something, not being very knowledgeable on the UFO topic.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    I'm not all that knowledgeable about UFO's either.  Mostly what I see in movies.  Speaking of which, this video looks just like a scene from the 2005, Tom Cruise movie, The War of The Worlds.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

^ Fantastic movie, by the way. Not as good as the original, but still good. The original had a genuine sense of panic to it.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • i dont know the original but i love the newer one! this looks like someone holding a camera, filming a video playing on a computer? totally don't trust it. i believe it's someone playing with their production skills... if you ask me, without any more info its a hoax!
    I think I'm just biased because I saw the original first, a whole ton of times (on VHS) before the new one came out. The first felt like I was there amidst the invasion. A capable experience is "Battle: Los Angeles", which also felt pretty darn real.

As for UFO sightings, I often wonder if something so crazy that it's beyond our comprehension happens, it automatically makes our brain feel that it must be made by humans because we have no experience with which to rationalize it. That, added to the level of video editing technology we now have, makes analyzing UFO sightings extra challenging.
    -------------------