Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Chilly end of world sign predicted by ‘Italian Nostradamus’ sighted in southern Italy

Snow falling on the usually sun-baked beaches of southern Italy may be the first sign that the end of days is nigh – at least, according to the prophecy from philosopher Matteo Tafuri, which is starting to come to life nearly 500 years after his death.

“Salento of palm trees and mild south wind, snowy Salento but never after the touch. Two days of snow, two flashes in the sky, I know the world ends, but I do not yearn,” Tafuri’s prophecy read. 

Unusually cold weather in southern Italy has seen the first stage of his apocalyptic prediction seemingly come true, with the beaches of Salento covered in snow.

The rare sight of snow on sand may be a novelty for local Instagrammers but for those who take Tafuri’s words seriously, they are worrying times as they are left hoping the flashes in the sky he predicted to follow fail to materialize. 

https://www.rt.com/viral/373385-italy-snow-prophecy-end-world/

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator

Prophecy by 'Italian Nostradamus' made 500 years ago is at risk of coming true after Italian town is hit by two days of snow 

Over 500 years ago an Italian philosopher made the apocalyptic prediction that two consecutive days of snow in the sunny, southern Italian town of Salento would mean 'the end of the world'.

Now Matteo Tafuri's prophecy is at risk of coming true after freezing temperatures hit Italy's Peninsula, blanketing Salento's beaches in snow.

'Italian Nostradamus' Tafuri, who lived from 1492-1582, was one of the most eminent personalities of Apulia region of Italy in the 16th century.

Warning that two days of Salento would lead to the end of the world, he wrote: 'Salento of palm trees and mild south wind, snowy Salento but never after the touch. Two days of snow, two flashes in the sky, I know the world ends, but I do not yearn.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109216/Prophecy-Italian-Nostradamus-500-years-ago-risk-coming-true-Italian-town-hit-two-days-snow.html

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • For those who believe in the ancient prophesies, there sure seem to be a lot of signs in the last few years.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Absolutely
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)