Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Did a UFO give Uri Geller magical powers when he was three?

A dazzling ball of light floated above the little boy, then hit him with a blinding beam... Sounds crazy? In fact, an air force captain saw it all - and confirmed every detail

When freelance CIA investigator Dr Andrija Puharich met Uri Geller in 1971, the young Israeli psychic had one driving ambition.

And it had nothing to do with spies or science.

‘I want to be famous,’ insisted Uri, who had grown up in poverty in the backstreets of Tel Aviv. 

‘I want to be successful. If you want to work with me, you will have to deal with my need for fame and fortune.’

Contacts in the Israeli military told Puharich that this ‘unabashed egomaniac’ was not worth his trouble. 

Uri had been a celebrity in his home country, after prime minister Golda Meir joked on the radio about his talent for predicting the future.

But his fame was already on the wane and he was reduced to bending spoons and reading minds on stage in tawdry nightclubs.

‘You know, we have a word for a kid like Uri — putz, a punk,’ one friend told Puharich. ‘He really is insufferable.’

But early tests left Puharich convinced there was far more to the young man than his outrageous ego.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4146428/Did-UFO-Uri-Geller-magical-powers.html

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments