WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Photographic proof that CNN lied about inauguration attendance - there were actually massive crowds

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Maybe the earlier comparison pics displaying one purportedly at inauguration with limited crowd attendance was from some other event or perhaps it was taken as crowds arriving or leaving the location.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Apparently the Trump inauguration photo was taken at 9:00am, 3 hours before the ceremony.  The Obama inauguration photo was taken during the ceremony.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Yes, that seems to be precisely it: CNN used a photo, initially, of when people were just arriving and filling in the spaces, then claimed it was reflective of actual attendance. In the video, it almost seems that Mr Trump might have had more people attend than Mr Obama, but I'm not sure.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    the Media was Lying?.. surely not?
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer