Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Top 10 Songs of 2016

I'll quickly admit I don't follow current popular music and, if it weren't for my wife, would probably not have heard of half of the musicians that I currently know about.  My ears might prefer the sounds of the past, but I nevertheless thought it would be interesting to collect and share the top 10 songs of 2016. 

I chose a list from Digg, which was apparently made by averaging out all the other popular lists (American, I'm guessing) to find as accurate a selection as possible.  I'll start from #10 and go down to #1, since that's what they are doing.

Comments

• #10  "Drone Bomb Me" - ANOHNI  (transgendered singer)

#9  "Ivy" - Frank Ocean  (this is a cover because the original isn't on Youtube)

#8  "Sorry"  - Beyoncé

#7  "Your Best American Girl" - Mitski

#6  "Black Beatles"  - Rae Sremmurd ft. Gucci Mane

#5  "Work" - Rihanna ft. Drake (Not family friendly)

#4  "No Problem" - Chance the Rapper ft. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne

#3  "Cranes in the Sky" - Solange

#2  "Formation" - Beyoncé

REDACTED

#1  "Ultralight Beam" - Kanye West 
    For some reason, this video can't be found anywhere.  I guess you have to buy it to hear it.  Instead, here's the video TIME magazine voted the worst song of 2016:

#0  "Can't Stop the Feeling" - Justin Timberlake  (Lots of views in spite of TIME!)

• And in case it looks confusing, I put the song titles and artists beneath their respective videos.

Feel free to add any songs from 2015/16 that you found really good, really bad or just plain bizarre enough to warrant a listening-to.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    The Black Beatles!?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)