Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

Top 10 Songs of 2016

I'll quickly admit I don't follow current popular music and, if it weren't for my wife, would probably not have heard of half of the musicians that I currently know about.  My ears might prefer the sounds of the past, but I nevertheless thought it would be interesting to collect and share the top 10 songs of 2016. 

I chose a list from Digg, which was apparently made by averaging out all the other popular lists (American, I'm guessing) to find as accurate a selection as possible.  I'll start from #10 and go down to #1, since that's what they are doing.

Comments

• #10  "Drone Bomb Me" - ANOHNI  (transgendered singer)

#9  "Ivy" - Frank Ocean  (this is a cover because the original isn't on Youtube)

#8  "Sorry"  - Beyoncé

#7  "Your Best American Girl" - Mitski

#6  "Black Beatles"  - Rae Sremmurd ft. Gucci Mane

#5  "Work" - Rihanna ft. Drake (Not family friendly)

#4  "No Problem" - Chance the Rapper ft. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne

#3  "Cranes in the Sky" - Solange

#2  "Formation" - Beyoncé

REDACTED

#1  "Ultralight Beam" - Kanye West 
    For some reason, this video can't be found anywhere.  I guess you have to buy it to hear it.  Instead, here's the video TIME magazine voted the worst song of 2016:

#0  "Can't Stop the Feeling" - Justin Timberlake  (Lots of views in spite of TIME!)

• And in case it looks confusing, I put the song titles and artists beneath their respective videos.

Feel free to add any songs from 2015/16 that you found really good, really bad or just plain bizarre enough to warrant a listening-to.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    The Black Beatles!?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)