WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Hans' Predictable Nonsense

hansel49hansel49 Member, Permitted to post new threads
With the way things are going a bit crazy, I'd like to hear everyone's predictions on what they think will be happening in the world in the next few years. Happy to hear all points of view and any open thoughts to what may be.

How long will the riots continue and what will be the results?

Who will Trump target in draining the swamp?

Will ISIS team up with China to take over Germany and make us all speak Klingon??
11-13 Illinois

Comments

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads

The left has been emboldened because very little action has been taken to stop the protests and riots.  With warmer weather coming, more protests and violence will be in the wind.  The worst of it will likely happen in the sanctuary cities as the pinch of funding cuts starts to be felt.  Possibly martial law by September.

If Trump and Putin can get along, I can see ISIS becoming almost irrelevant.  The two leaders may be able to come to an agreement on dealing with terrorism.  A joint strategy involving joint operations and mutual aid against ISIS and other terror groups.

Of course, there may not be much left of America if they don't do something about the aggressive and negative influence of George Soros and the banking cartels.  I think George and his banking buddies could easily convince Janet Yellen to increase the interest rate to a point where the economy would collapse.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
    edited January 31
    My prediction is that with the increasing use of ipads and laptops in school from early  primary levels and parents using tablets as nannies, that in 10 years time or sooner the ability to handwrite schoolwork, paint and draw will be all but forgotten.  People will have lost interacting skills due to overuse of social media and automated checkouts and our fingers will become atrophied from overuse of thumbs for texting. 
    Also predicted is a truly paperless society with the disappearance of newspapers, books and tickets. Perhaps we'll no longer be able to print up an A4 document.
    Doctors will be replaced with online advice and operations will be performed by robots.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited February 1
    I see america going back to the status of THE undeniable world superpower. Trump will anger other nations, but ultimately there will be great peace around the world. America will have wild financial success.....until the end times come and Israel gets attacked (and I believe america may simultaneously be nuked as Israel gets attacked). America is not mentioned in the Bible during the end times interestingly enough 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 1
    1.   Within 5-10 years, the American Republic no longer exists in its current form;

2.   Riots continue in perpetuity until Republic's demise, since fascistic, corporatist elements have infiltrated all elements of American, and indeed Western society and exist in constant competition with one another, competition now festering to dangerous proportions. Riots (or even general unrest and instability) manifest into open conflict, then implosion of current governing structures;

3.   Donald Trump targets no one and achieves nothing lasting, because he works for the same people as Obama, Clinton, et al, and serves as an exhaust pipe for a tired, hopeless, and thoroughly programmed citizenry;

4.   ISIS disappears, replaced by Iran and China as new boogeymen. Possible conflict to distract from waning of American and Western hegemony;

5.   Collapse of European Union and possible European conflict as result;

6.   Farmer_Sean declared Shogun after conclusion of "The Natto Wars".

7.  MrP acquires at least three more guns.

8.   Lots more robots. Lots.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • hansel49hansel49 Member, Permitted to post new threads
    edited February 1
    Thank you for your answers everyone.

I have the sneaking suspicion Trump will target Soros, it truely seems like everywhere you look he is painted as the villian when he's probably another puppet. Not to say he isn't a villian, but the amount he has been openly discussed as conspiring against the US and Europe makes it seem like a build up to a scapegoat.

I believe many countries will continue to leave the massive bureaucratic systems like the EU, NATO, and the UN.

After the world decides it should be "independent", then a large attack will happen involving ISIS and Iran to incite a new world war. In turn will make right of the aisle blame left more for Iran Nuclear deal.

In order to win the war, we will be fighting more fiercely than ever, doing terrible things that most of the left couldn't justify and create a larger barrier between the two parties.

Due to this war and the atrocities committed in it, a larger, more overreaching form of the UN will be created(with assistance from President Oprah).
    11-13 Illinois
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    A coming war of some sort would not surprise me in the least, and I wouldn't be surprised if America "trades" leaving Europe for "permission" to go after Iran from Russia
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)