WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER"
to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.
Upcoming website maintenance (and a rules compromise!)
One and all:
(1) This website has undergone inspection and maintenance. This may entail some hiccups, but hopefully not, and the website may go offline for at most a period of a day while the upgrading process takes place. Afterwards, if you encounter any website bugs, be sure to send me (Matt) a PM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Our first website rule has been simplified in order to balance a friendly atmosphere and freedom of speech. I've appealed, and I've pretended, but the best solution came in the form one rule simplification which I think we can all agree with and easily adhere to, which is: #1 - Behave peacefully towards one another. This allows people to express themselves, while at the same time allowing me to squint firmly in the event of unproductive arguments, or the expression of ideology in such a way that said expression becomes more bullying than persuasion. Thankfully, this has never happened here, and the spirit of the rule is to simply preserve this website's atmosphere of peace and thoughtfulness. I feel this quite reasonable, and settles the matter going forward.
(3) Progress as of February 2017: We have chronicled nearly 50,000 pieces of news, have hosted nearly 120,000 combined posts and comments, and have attracted nearly 3.5 million views. Not bad for our tight-knit community!
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)