WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

BEEPOCALYPSE CONTINUES: Thousands of Dead Bees Wash Ashore on Naples Beach

Thousands of dead and dying bees are washing up on a popular beach in Naples.

Beach goers had to watch where they stepped Tuesday after some people say they have been stung just along the shoreline, according to NBC affiliate WBBH-TV.

Martha Duff lives in Naples. She recently had a painful encounter with the bees. "I've been stung a couple of times and at first, I didn't know what it was and then I realized and then I had an allergic reaction," Duff said.

Naples residents say the problem started only a few days ago. They are both concerned and confused.

"Why are there bees? Where are they coming from? And why are they in a very specific area of the beach?" Duff said.

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)