Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

This is what a pathetic police force looks like ....

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    What a disgrace....Cops out number him 6-1 and they had even had a dog with them....they choose a tactical retreat and left the woman cop to get her butt kicked. 

This is what liberalism looks like 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 10
    Police too scared of being sued, sacked or being accused of upsetting the criminal's European Human rights 
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    and that is not a firearm on his hip, they do not carry firearms 
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Police too scared of being sued, sacked or being accused of upsetting the criminal's European Human rights 
    It's really pathetic. In US, that guy would've at least had the dog on him as soon as the taser was deployed. If that didnt work, all 6 cops would've dumped their mags into him and saved the tax payers thousands of dollars (as well as did the world a favor) 
    IN the UK the criminals are lucky if they receive the 5* Hote jail treatment, most of the time they just walk free
  • The cop with the baton went in low.  Showing that he didn't know what he was doing.  The threat wasn't in the mans legs or hips, it was in his hand.  The cop left himself wide open to a strike. 

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 10
    ^ I agree with Taz.

Also, the man in the video is wrong when he says, "they are morally right to use lethal force." The point of policing isn't to kill someone, however dangerous they are, but to bring them to justice. Being in dangerous situations shouldn't suddenly surprise police who have chosen this work, nor give them license to fall back on the excuse of feeling threatened in order to take the easy road and simply kill someone or use excessive force.

Police will always "feel threatened", and more often than not those threats will be physical and often deadly. Police by their very nature exist precisely to deal with that which threatens to destabilize society so that it can be processed through that society's legal filters. They are not garbage men. 

If police seek to do more than achieve justice, then they aren't really a police force, but an army, because it's the object of armies to neutralize threats. That's one of the important reasons why police and military are separated. If the goal is to simply kill everyone who has committed a crime, then all concepts of justice have been lost, and not only lost, but transformed into something that can one day be used against us.

No political ideology is to blame for this situation-- these people just didn't have control over the situation. In Europe, policing is often too soft, but in North America, it's often disproportionate. People always get excited when they see a bad guy and start cheering for the guns to start emptying, but that's only because it's not them in a situation where justice has been perverted into becoming a tool of an oppressive state. In either case, weakness (like in the video above) or disproportion (as we see in so many other videos from North America) seem really dangerous for a peaceful, free society.

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • It did kind of remind me of the Keystone cops though.  6 cops with pepper spray, tasers, batons and a police dog vs. 1 guy with a hammer.  Grace under fire.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 10
    Well, that woman officer's reaction says it all to me. If she's squealing like a 13 year old girl with a spider on her shoulder at the prospect of facing a criminal on the move, then she should probably retire from the police force, because I don't see what good she can do for anyone there. If she can't control herself, she probably can't control anyone else, let alone a complex situation with people's well being at stake.

If I'm not mistaken, she was also in charge of the dog, which makes for an even more dangerous situation for her, the dog, the suspect to be apprehended, and maybe even just anyone else nearby. Maybe it's just my personal opinion, but I think at the very least she needs additional training, because she seems unequipped mentally for such situations.

P.S.

This all assumes that I'm correct about what happened in the video, which I may not be due to the chaos, and I rescind and apologize to the officer if that is so. (But someone was indeed shrieking, weren't they?)
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Matt_ADMIN_ said:
    This all assumes that I'm correct about what happened in the video, which I may not be due to the chaos, and I rescind and apologize to the officer if that is so. (But someone was indeed shrieking, weren't they?)
    Like a little girl.