Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

White supremacists wanted: Klu Klux Klan on recruitment drive in Ohio

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
edited February 11 in Daily News
The Klu Klux Klan has targeted Ohio along with other states in an effort to attract new members to the white supremacist group. According to Amanda Lee, the national imperial commander for the Loyal White Knights of the KKK, 2017 will see a surge in activity, including rallies and leaflet distribution in an effort to court fellow racists.

"We have people all over Ohio already,” Amanda Lee told the Columbus Dispatch. “There is a large membership of Loyal White Knights there."

According to Lee, the Loyal White Knights is the largest KKK club in the US. "When things start going wrong, it's time for us to start retaliating,” she said. “It's time for us to get active."

https://www.rt.com/viral/377029-kkk-ohio-recruitment-flyers/

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Best comment on the arcticle award goes to:

I love yelling 'white power' to the top of my lungs.My favorite color is also white.I still remember wearing those white hoodies for fancy dress competitions and winning lots of prizes.I think I'm qualified and I really want to work for them.I think I can bring value to their organization.Will they sponsor H1B visa coz I'm from India.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 11
    He should join up. I remember there was a comedy show or a undercover documentary of some sort where black guys joined up and then later revealed themselves, and the other white guys frankly didn't look like they really cared all that much. Hatred seems to only live inside people's imaginations.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Years ago, in the KKK chapter in Alberta, there was a black member.  At the time, it was the only chapter to allow a non-white member.  They allowed it because he, like they, believed in racial separation.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

There was a chapter in Alberta? I didn't realize Canada allowed these sorts of groups
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Actually there was an individual who was the center of controversy a few years back.  I don't remember his name but he was from Eckville, Alberta.  There was also a man by the name of Terry Long from the same area.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• KKK Membership sits at only around 5000 in the US, so I'm sure they'd be happy to take anyone they can get at this point.

KKK imperial wizard Frank Ancona is found dead

Frank Ancona, the imperial wizard of the Traditionalist Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, was found dead Saturday near Belgrade, Mo.

The body of the 51-year-old Leadwood, Mo., resident was located near the Big River by a family fishing in the area, according to a statement issued Saturday night by Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen.

Jacobsen said an autopsy is being conducted and a cause of death has not been released. He called the incident a “tragic and senseless act of violence.”

Jacobsen said authorities learned on Friday that Ancona had disappeared and that his car had been located by a U.S. Forest Service employee on Forest Service property near Potosi. He said deputies secured the area. On Saturday, Jacobsen said, he requested assistance from the Missouri Highway Patrol.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article132279834.html

-------------------
  • There must be quite a story surrounding the sudden death of the KKK leader.