Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

What Real Hunting Looks Like

This is a skill most people have lost, since it is no longer necessary.  Still, it's an interesting look at how our bodies make us superior hunters even without firearms.  A human in peak physical condition can just keep going and going whereas nothing else can.  I'm sure that, in the case of the fellows in the video, their running shoes also helped! 

It's a terrifying thought to be running away from a hunter that just pursues relentlessly regardless of the heat, the sun or the terrain, until you eventually collapse.  Imagine every time you sprint ahead and look back, the hunter is there.  Imagine looking back after running for 20km, yet the hunter is there.  Imagine weaving through an impassable thicket of brush, only to look back and see that the hunter is still there.  Nightmare material.

And yet, the hunter, in spite of the grueling, painful and frustrating marathon pursuit he's just completed, sits down and eases the passing of the animal, paying it respects and feeling sadness over its death.

I can't think of many examples of something more opposite to something else than to compare that video to the one that was posted here a while ago where some hunters tricked a zebra into looking at them so they could shoot it without effort, and then laughed at its death as if they'd just witnessed the joke of the century.

Even the least technologically advanced societies on Earth can still teach the rest of us things, such as:

- Respect and take care of your own body.

- Respect and don't waste the gift that is the flesh of animals to eat, and the other bounties of nature

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 14
    I bet these low-tech communities are also free from a lot of the problems that face their more technological neighbours, outside of the fact that they aren't suffering from the psychopathy required for killing something to be "fun". 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)