North Korea War Situation
WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Gallery of Photographs of The Last Remaining Tribes on Earth

The following link contains about a hundred high-quality photographs of members of various tribes that still exist.  Of interest is that some white/Caucasian people in outdated but almost-modern clothing are featured.  I believe one I saw in the gallery is a group of Russian Christians who live in Siberia and were out of contact with *anyone* for centuries.

The gallery is sadly weakened by a lack of descriptive captions, but still worth looking at:

http://imgur.com/a/5wxsL

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
- Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comments

• Of interest is that the photographer has been criticized for staging some of these shots by getting people to pose in clothing their community hasn't worn for ages. 

While viewing, consider that some of the photos may be more like museum exhibits than actual snapshots of the lives of people around today.

http://www.survivalinternational.org/articles/3373-jimmy-nelson-before-they-pass-away

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I suppose the images snapped of tribes people toting AK47's fueled people's suspicion, lol. A fantastic photo gallery, excellent post. Among my favourites was the one of the monklings, with the focus on one particular boy who seemed illuminated as if he was the last airbender.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I wish they had a description of who the people are and where they're located 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.