WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Illuminati card game that 'foretold 9/11 and Diana's death' predicts 'Trump assassination'

Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy was released in 1995, and is said to have predicted 9/11 and Princess Diana's death.

Now, conspiracy theorists, who believe the game's creator Steve Jackson foretold world events with the cards, claim one of them warns of Mr Trump's assassination at the hands of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati conspiracy theory revolves around an alleged secret society that actually runs all global governments from behind the scenes and is slowly implementing a so-called New World order (NWO), that will culminate in a global leadership.

The theory varies in extremities, including the Illuminati being a highly Satanic cult that intends returning the devil to Earth.

Conspiracy theorists disagree on Mr Trump's alleged role with the Illuminati.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/766792/Illuminati-card-game-Donald-Trump-assassination

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    How does this card predict his death? That's taking some artistic liberty in interpretation 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    How does this card predict his death? That's taking some artistic liberty in interpretation 
    It's a bit deeper into the article:

The card, titled Enough is Enough, is thought to hold an image similar to an angry-looking Trump, 70, which was taken in 2011.

The card reads: "At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you…have a nice day."

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    edited February 15
    • @Lynsey_ADMIN_  I couldn't get past the first minute of that video...between that guy's voice and what he was talking about "open up your 3rd eye to the 3'dimenional truth" lol fuc
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    hahaha you got further than me
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    got to admit this one is pretty freaky

Trust me guys, the prophetic nature, or at least the sheer coincidences embodied in this Illuminati card game are definitely worth the time investigating
    -------------------
    watch the 2nd video Matt, it mentions Flat earth & last one Assange or a picture looking like Assange 
  • That card was also connected up  with that dark haired security guy who shot the Russian diplomat from behind.  That wasn't so long ago. I agree the cards seem to have relevance to events.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Both those videos were pretty good in my opinion.

I once heard someone propose the idea that a reason this sort of predictive stuff happens is that it creates a contract between the person who will commit the action, and the person the action is committed against. The person who will commit the action, through what appears to the layman as a "prediction", openly declares what will be done, and by receiving this information and doing nothing in response to it, the layman provides their consent. It's a sort of opt-out arrangement.

The flat earth card was certainly interesting. It embodies many things used as critiques against the hypothesis of a planar earth which have no bearing in reality: like making out we're on a sort of pizza; that there's an edge to fall off of; that were a disk floating in nothingness, and so on.

The Julian Assange card absolutely has a striking resemblance to the man. There are a number of such cards in the deck that resemble actual actors in real life, such as the Turkish shooter as Rosie mentioned.
    -------------------
  • Farmer_Sean_DEP_Farmer_Sean_DEP_ Member, Moderator
    That card game is supposedly one of satire targeted at conspiracy theories and theorists. That the game is used by some people to support the existence of conspiracy theories is interesting, if not a little amusing as well.
    That card game is supposedly one of satire targeted at conspiracy theories and theorists. That the game is used by some people to support the existence of conspiracy theories is interesting, if not a little amusing as well.
    I could be wrong, but did not most of the cards come out in 1995....some are certainly quite "coincidental" 
    Trust me guys, the prophetic nature, or at least the sheer coincidences embodied in this Illuminati card game are definitely worth the time investigating
    I've known about them for years. There certainly are some that are interesting 
  • Related image

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    I've heard about the card game a few times over the years but I suspect that it's not prophetic at all.  It has been too accurate.  I think it may be a way for the Illuminati to snub their noses at us and covertly let us know what their agenda and plans are.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

tazweiss said:
    I've heard about the card game a few times over the years but I suspect that it's not prophetic at all.  It has been too accurate.  I think it may be a way for the Illuminati to snub their noses at us and covertly let us know what their agenda and plans are.
    I think you may be right, if there is something to this. It feels like a blueprint.
    -------------------
  • tazweiss said:

I'm of  likewise opinion.  There's been instances of several movies all depicting 9/11 and a map showing Sandy Hook and one showing an event which hasn't happened yet, I think in New Jersey, not to mention American Dad program which is said to depict Boston Bombing.  Too many coincidences for events not to be preplanned in a sort of cryptic joke manner.