WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Snoopy's Reunion Part 1 and 2

RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Boo, blocked due to antiquated copyright edicts
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    Boo, blocked due to antiquated copyright edicts
    ?  Strange, both of them still play for me.  There was a hesitation before the second one but neither came up with that.

Australians get to see all the good films :unamused:
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    edited March 2
    Finally got to see it - fantastic. I like how they formed a band, lol.
    -------------------
    Being a bluegrass afficionado it was hard to resist posting y'all.  *spoken with Aussie accent*