WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Apocalypse NOW: End of the world upon us and 2017 will be our FINAL YEAR, say Christians

THE end of the world is upon us once again apparently with a group of Christians stating that the apocalypse will happen THIS YEAR.

If you believe in the countless end of the world predictions, then it is time to prepare for the apocalypse with militant Christians linking the dots to discover that 2017 will be our “final year” on this planet.

Increased seismic activity around the globe coupled with mass-animal deaths – such as the whale beachings in New Zealand – are “amazing evidence” that the end is nigh.

Conspiracy website Signs of The End Times says that the signs are in the Bible.

The website states: “Never has there been a time before when all these events were evident in so many diverse places and with such frequency and intensity.

“Our generation is the first generation to fulfil all the biblical signs.

“Without doubt we are living in the final year.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/769751/Apocalypse-End-of-the-world-jesus-christ

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    "Says Christians" ....As a Christian, I can tell you with  100% certainty there is nothing to back this "date-setting" other than some dude's delusional opinion. The Bible clearly states "No one knows the day or the hour" the end will come. Anyone that claims to be a christian and sets a date is going directly against the Bible 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    A very sad photograph
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • GrumpyGuy_MOD_GrumpyGuy_MOD_ Moderator
    edited February 20
    Doomsayers tend to be either lunatics or people putting on a performance hoping to gain from their efforts.

I've already lived through a half dozen noteworthy predicted apocalypses that didn't happen, from several guaranteed states of nuclear war to Y2K to the Mayan event to the Rapture that one guy kept rescheduling after it didn't occur.  Still here.

I'm inclined to side with the Bible - no one knows or can know the date.  Nor should anyone, as far as I'm concerned. 
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    August 27th is the day the world as we know it will change.  Just 'cause I said so.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Probably every year  is tipped as going to be the "End" and yet individuals would do anything not to meet their maker.  Visit any doctors surgery.  Cancer patients even undergo chemotherapy in an effort not to die.   My husband underwent it because it went to his bones and even though he stopped because even the medical practitioner said it was killing him quicker than the problem he only lived another 3 years by which time it went to his lungs as well.

5-year cancer survival rate for chemotherapy is 2.1%

Posted by: Dena Schmidt, staff writer in Natural Healing April 3, 2016

nurse with sick woman(NaturalHealth365) There has been an ongoing debate about the effectiveness of chemotherapy drugs for cancer patients as well as their effect on cancer survival rates. However, American and Australian studies have shown that cancer survival rates after receiving chemotherapy can be as startlingly low as 2.1%.

These studies took a 5-year look at cancer survival rates in cancer patients who received chemotherapy. The overall contribution of chemotherapy to 5-year survival was found to be just 2.1% for cancer patients in the U.S. and 2.3% for patients in Australia. While the 5-year cancer survival rate for Australian cancer patients is at this time more than 60%, these studies have shown that the use of chemotherapy makes a negligible contribution.

read more:
    http://www.naturalhealth365.com/chemotherapy-cancer-patients-1796.html

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    As has already been mentioned, nobody knows the time of the end.  On that note, I think it;s a lot closer than we're prepared for.  Over the last few months I've had an ever growing sense of urgency.  I'm not sure why, I've just become more apprehensive lately.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

tazweiss said:
    As has already been mentioned, nobody knows the time of the end.  On that note, I think it;s a lot closer than we're prepared for.  Over the last few months I've had an ever growing sense of urgency.  I'm not sure why, I've just become more apprehensive lately.
    There's those who would prefer us to feel that way. It empowers them to have an air of uncertainty globally.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• I think the best time for the world to end will be when we're all the least prepared for it, because that's when we'll deserve it the most.
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    tazweiss said:
    Change is undoubtedly in the air
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Although we do not know the exact day or time Jesus gave us signs that would mark his invisible presence. All signs are here on a global scale. The earth will not end. 2 Peter 3: 7 says that the " wicked will be destroyed "  NOT  the earth. That's in harmony with Revelation 11:18 which says  "God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth." Also in harmony with proverbs 2:21  " For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it, verse 22 " As regards the wicked they will be cut off from the very earth and as for the treacherous they will be torn away from it.

Humans will live on earth where God from the beginning intended them to live in peace and paradise like conditions. That's what the bible really teaches.

Revelation 21:3 and 4 God will wipe out every tear from their eyes and sickness and death will be no more. That scripture will be fulfilled on earth for all who turn to the true God and really follow what His word says.

Jesus said you  will know the truth and the truth will set you free. For all who really want the truth a careful study and APPLICATION of scripture is vital. We must put up a spiritual fight. Ephesians 6: 12  Be careful of false religion. Look in the scriptures for the truth.

• to tazweiss  Yes we are very close. If God didn't step in mankind would destroy the earth and everything on it. But God IS going to step in. The Great tribulation spoken of in Matthews 21 is just ahead of us and it says if God didn't cut it short NO FLESH would be saved . But God will cut it short. So now is the time to turn to God and clean up our lives. God sees and knows who is sincere and wants to live and he will make sure we understand and see the whole picture about what's happening, why its happening, and what we must do to not be destroyed with those who ignore God and just do whatever they want. The universe is run by laws and we must NOT be lawless people. We must live in harmony with Gods laws. Love God with our whole heart mind and soul and love our neighbor as ourselves.

edited February 22
    crystal said:

Although we do not know the exact day or time Jesus gave us signs that would mark his invisible presence. All signs are here on a global scale. The earth will not end. 2 Peter 3: 7 says that the " wicked will be destroyed "  NOT  the earth. That's in harmony with Revelation 11:18 which says  "God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth." Also in harmony with proverbs 2:21  " For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it, verse 22 " As regards the wicked they will be cut off from the very earth and as for the treacherous they will be torn away from it.

Humans will live on earth where God from the beginning intended them to live in peace and paradise like conditions. That's what the bible really teaches.

Revelation 21:3 and 4 God will wipe out every tear from their eyes and sickness and death will be no more. That scripture will be fulfilled on earth for all who turn to the true God and really follow what His word says.

Jesus said you  will know the truth and the truth will set you free. For all who really want the truth a careful study and APPLICATION of scripture is vital. We must put up a spiritual fight. Ephesians 6: 12  Be careful of false religion. Look in the scriptures for the truth.

Welcome to the website, Crystal - and thanks for sharing this interesting insight.

-------------------
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    crystal said:

Although we do not know the exact day or time Jesus gave us signs that would mark his invisible presence. All signs are here on a global scale. The earth will not end. 2 Peter 3: 7 says that the " wicked will be destroyed "  NOT  the earth. That's in harmony with Revelation 11:18 which says  "God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth." Also in harmony with proverbs 2:21  " For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it, verse 22 " As regards the wicked they will be cut off from the very earth and as for the treacherous they will be torn away from it.

First off, Welcome to the site! 

2ND, I fully believe we are living in the end times (meaning I will likely be here when the anti-christ arrives). It is a feeling God has placed in my heart about 2-3 years ago. I cannot explain it other than a feeling, and the evidence to what is happening globally seems to match up. 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    edited February 22
    Welcome to the forum crystal, we look forward to your input on the topics you enjoy.

• A thanks to all of you.