WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Prepare for the END OF THE WORLD!...Donald Trump 'to revoke transgender bathrooms rule'

Donald Trump is set to revoke guidelines which allow transgender students to use bathrooms of their choice, it has been reported.

A draft document reveals the President will reverse an initiative that threatened schools with the withdrawal of federal funding if they forced transgender students to use certain bathrooms against their will, according to Reuters.

The directive was issued by the Obama administration in May 2016 "to create and sustain inclusive, supportive, safe, and nondiscriminatory communities for all students".

According to LGBT advocacy groups, the document outlining Mr Trump's proposal could be released on Wednesday.

http://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-to-revoke-transgender-bathrooms-rule-10777825

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator

Protests erupt after Trump ends federal bathroom protections for transgender students

President Donald Trump has rolled back Obama-era guidelines granting transgender students access to bathrooms that conform with their gender identity. Trump said the issue caused “so little trouble” during his campaign.

On Wednesday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Department of Education (DOE) sent a “dear colleague” letter to public schools, informing them of changes to the “sex discrimination” code that the Obama administration instructed schools to follow. 

The original protocol, which was issued in May 2016 by then-President Barack Obama directed public schools and colleges that receive federal funding to allow transgender students to use whichever restroom that match their gender identity.

The Obama administration guidance was based on its interpretation of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits sex discrimination in schools.

As Title IX reads: “No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

The original “dear colleague” letter issuing the guidance says that schools “must not treat a transgender student differently from the way it treats other students of the same gender identity.

Though the guidance was not legally binding, schools were warned they could face lawsuits or lose funding if they did not follow the new guidance.

https://www.rt.com/usa/378349-trump-transgender-bathroom-rescind-protest/

“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Maybe the best way to deal with it is to do exactly what is shown in the cartoon in the first post of this thread.  Men need to start using the women's washroom.  If any woman complains, "I'm feeling like a woman today."  Maybe if it happens often enough, people will start to see just how ridiculous it all is.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

I read this article once, it was about this extremely liberal woman who said her kids were Agender, all to each own and all that.. if the kid decides that is.

as the article went on, this little 4 year old girl who was dressed like a boy, only had "boys" toys etc.. the journalist asked her what she wanted.

when she mentioned she would really like to wear a dress or have a doll, the mum just said.. she is just joking and carried on

Maybe her being able to tell her extreme Liberal Mates that her children were agender was more important than what her child actually wanted.

• Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    edited February 23
    How many parents who have been disappointed in not having a boy or girl are playing out their wishes in trying to encourage their child to "be" what they want them to be.
    I know of a person who became transgender deliberately to seek revenge on his ex wife and to try and gain leverage in court because the system has to "treat transgender people cases delicately" due to the "sensitive" situation.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

sad part is this family had one girl and one boy.. but everything that was remotely girly or pink was deemed wrong for the child
  • tazweiss said:
    Maybe the best way to deal with it is to do exactly what is shown in the cartoon in the first post of this thread.  Men need to start using the women's washroom.  If any woman complains, "I'm feeling like a woman today."  Maybe if it happens often enough, people will start to see just how ridiculous it all is.

In a venue in Sydney a number of years ago a lady was in a restroom when clearly two men from their voices as they walked in, went in to a cubicle one each side of her and were then completely silent.  The lady  didn't wait to flush the loo but tippy toed out with haste quietly as possible and reported them.  They could be seen peering out cautiously from the entrance to the restrooms to see if anyone was looking.  The management of the venue recognised the two and said "Oh they're so and so &  whatsisname - well known footballers who are members here."  Guess what? The matter was dropped on the spot and they weren't even admonished for what was obviously a deliberate action and from the lady's point of view had every possibility of being a threat to her well being.  I personally dread the idea of a man being in a woman's restroom. It signals at best mental instability and at worst danger.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I read this article once, it was about this extremely liberal woman who said her kids were Agender, all to each own and all that.. if the kid decides that is.

as the article went on, this little 4 year old girl who was dressed like a boy, only had "boys" toys etc.. the journalist asked her what she wanted.

when she mentioned she would really like to wear a dress or have a doll, the mum just said.. she is just joking and carried on

Maybe her being able to tell her extreme Liberal Mates that her children were agender was more important than what her child actually wanted.

This is child abuse and the parents need to be charged and placed in the appropriate mental hospital. This is absolutely disgusting and makes me furious 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Strangely enough, I don't really have a problem with women using the men's room if they need to, but I don't like the idea at all of men using the women's room. Although, I suppose considering the state of the men's room most of the time, it's probably better that doesn't happen.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 23
    Did anyone notice that the guy in the cartoon is wearing a Democratic Party t-shirt? lol
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)