Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Protests erupt in LA after off-duty cop pulled his GUN and opening fire at a gang of teens

Crowds of people gathered on Wednesday night to protest against an off-duty cop who was caught on camera pulling and firing his gun as he scuffled with a 13-year-old outside his home in Anaheim, California. The protests (right) were sparked after a video that was filmed on Tuesday afternoon emerged showing the confrontation between the off-duty LAPD cop and a large gang of teens who he had apparently accused of walking on his lawn. The confrontation ends with the officer pulling his gun out and firing a shot that did not hit anyone as the teens flee. Before that, the officer was filmed struggling with one teen who he accused of threatening to shoot him, then scuffling with the entire group of teens outside his home. The unnamed officer was trying to cuff and arrest the apparently unarmed teens when it escalated into a fight. When more officers arrived, the gang of teens were detained by cops and two were arrested. It is unclear if the officer meant to fire his gun or if it went off accidentally. He has not been arrested.

A huge crowd of people was seen in the streets on Wednesday night in Anaheim Rally took place after clip showed cop opening fire during fight with 13-year-oldHundreds of residents gathered on streets just two blocks away from DisneylandThe incident took place near a high school in Anaheim on Tuesday afternoon Video shows a man who was revealed to be an off-duty cop scuffling with a teen A large group of other teens were gathered around a 13-year-old and the copThe off-duty cop was seen trying to drag the boy over a hedge in the videoThe 13-year-old boy was identified by his father, Johnny, as Christian DorschtJohnny Dorscht shared pictures of bruises on his son's face, shoulder, and neck 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4250762/Off-duty-cop-pulls-gun-goes-teen-scuffle.html

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator

“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    punks picked on the wrong person
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    deport that little shit 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • tazweisstazweiss Member
    edited February 23

When I was a kid, I remember a newspaper article my father showed me. 

In Toronto a new trend was starting to develop.  Beat cops were being lured into alleyways by injured kids.  When the cop would go to investigate, he would be jumped and severely beaten by a gang of teens.  This happened to several cops, who all suffered extreme injuries that would put them in hospital for weeks.  One cop had told fellow officers that it would never happen to him.  One day though, he was lured into an alley.  When he realized what was happening, he pulled his gun and started shooting.  Several teens were injured and one was killed.

The Chief of Police backed up the cops decision and the Crown didn't pursue any charges.  The press didn't scream about this horrible act of self defense and there were no big protests in the streets.

Oh yeah, the teen gangs quit targeting cops for their fun and games.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

'He's the nicest guy you could ever meet': Cop who opened fire in scuffle with teens lives with his elderly parents and 'obnoxious' youths are ALWAYS on his lawn, says scared neighbor

Edie Gulrich, 74, lives next door to the LAPD police officer in Anaheim, CaliforniaShe saw his scuffle with a group of teenagers on Tuesday which was filmedFootage of the fracas, which showed him drawing and firing his gun, went viralEdie said the cop was 'low key' but is constantly tormented by 'obnoxious' teens Vandals yesterday descended on the street to smash windows and scrawl graffitiAnaheim Police has seized the officer's gun but he has not been arrested The cop has fled his home with his elderly parents since the video emerged He told police he feared for his life and believed the teen was going to shoot himTwo teenagers who were there for the scuffle are now suing authorities  

'He was just trying to get those kids to stay off his lawn and they just ganged up on him. He’s the nicest guy you could ever meet, always very polite and low key. I didn’t even know he was a police officer till two nights ago when this happened.' 

She said the cop had been living at the house for the past three years caring for his elderly parents. 

'I feel really sorry for him (the officer) but even more so for his parents. They’re both in their 70s. He’s on crutches and not well. It must be very frightening for them. They don’t deserve this. 

During the scuffle on Tuesday, she poked her head out her front door after hearing raised voices but he told her to stay indoors. 

'It was one of the scariest experiences of my life. I heard shouting outside and when I opened the door to find out what was going on, I saw him (the cop) involved with a bunch of kids.

'He wasn’t screaming abuse or yelling - it was the kids who were yelling. In fact, when he saw me, he said, very calmly, "Go back in the house."'

Edie said that the officer’s lawn in front of his house, since it’s on a corner, is often used as a shortcut by teens leaving the nearby high school and skate park.

'Kids are always cutting across his lawn and when he asks them not to they’re rude and obnoxious. They mess up his lawn, they’ve painted on my fence. They don’t care about the neighborhood.' 

Last night was even more frightening for Edie when demonstrators and vandals showed up on her street to protest her cop neighbor’s firing of his gun during his confrontation with the teenagers.

'They painted disgusting words on my garage door. They smashed his (the cop’s) windows. It was terrifying. I’m just praying they don’t come back tonight. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4255282/Neighbor-defends-LAPD-cop-filmed-shooting-lawn-fight.html
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 24
    American society is entirely out of control.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)