Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Leslie Jones Makes fun of White women supporting Black Lives Matter, says she will punch them

Leslie Jones is performing a series of stand-up shows in New York CityShe made a joke about '45-yr-old white women from Williamsburg', BrooklynSNL cast member joked about their involvement in Black Lives Matter movementStar also made a joke about black women who aren't out protesting TrumpJones received backlash on social media for her controversial comments

Leslie Jones faced backlash after making a joke about white people who claim to support Black Lives Matter during her stand-up routine in New York.

Jones, 49, said: 'If I see another 45-year-old white woman from Williamsburg saying "black lives matter," I'm going to punch you in the mouth.'

Williamsburg is a neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York known for being an epicenter of American hipster culture. 

The Ghostbusters star and Saturday Night Live cast member added: 'Stop doing that.'

The joke was part of her routine at Carolines Comedy Club in New York City, the New York Times reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4258590/Leslie-Jones-fire.html

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Leslie Jones doesn't need to make fun of those "white women", they're already an embarrassment to themselves.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• I just watched a youtube video by Bill Whittle, entitled "Black Lives Matter Kills People".  A very interesting video.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

• If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    "Jewhadi"!?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)