Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Palestinian student at UK university probed for declaring she’s ‘proud to be a TERRORIST

EXETER University has launched a fresh probe into allegations of antisemitism after a Palestinian student tweeted she was PROUD to be called a terrorist.

The Student's Guild at the University of Exeter is investigating statements made by Malaka Shwaikh - who was recently elected as its vice-president representing post-graduates.

Miss Shwaikh, 25, has sparked controversy after she previously tweeted Zionism ideology is "no different to that of Hitler's" and "Hitler did his deed and the Palestinians had to pay for it".

Several days after her election, Miss Schwaik's Twitter account was no longer available.

But the Jewish News has now published an image of a further tweet from her which read: "If terrorism means protecting and defending my land, I am so proud to be called terrorist.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/772729/Exeter-University-Palestinian-student-Malaka-Shwaikh-proud-terrorist

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited February 27
    Looks like all the vast majority of terrorists I've ever seen, interestingly enough 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 27
    She's not being probed because of what she said. She's being probed because she dared to challenge the Zionist overlords who forbid people from any form of criticism. Jews (the representative group here, not the totality) are the only group of people in the world that have legislative power to imprison you in your own country if you say something they don't like.

Stand in the middle of your city and politely shout, "There is evidence to suggest the holocaust never happened. Would you like to have a calm, thoughtful discussion about it?". See what happens - not in Israel - but right here in our own nations.

The headline of his article is also suggestive. She didn't express some sort of jubilation over being a terrorist. She defended herself because people are calling her a terrorist simply because she believes in the radical notion that a group of foreign invaders shouldn't steal land from people who have lived there for centuries. Sort of like what all the Trump supporters are clamoring about.

Even if she was the most hardcore terrorist in the world, which I doubt, what she's being confronted with, and what happened, are two very different things. If anyone is experiencing anti-semitism (which means everyone from the Middle East, not just Jews, although one doesn't learn that in school), it's probably her.

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 27
    And give me a break:

The Campaign Against Antisemitism Twitter account also posted a video of Miss Shwaikh making a speech at a March Against Facism on the university campus.

And:

The university's vice-chancellor Sir Steve Smith issued a statement saying acts of anti-Semitism would not be tolerated.

What on earth about what she said is "anti-semetic"? Basically, anyone who dares say anything against Israel or Zionists is an automatic criminal; even more so when what they say is true.

But boy, if you tape back your dangly bits and dye your hair pink, it's free-speech all around. I guess anything is fine as long as it doesn't challenge our friendly Zionist thought police.

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)