Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

PRESIDENT OPRAH WINFREY? Oprah considering presidential run in wake of Donald Trump's success

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator

The improbable political rise of Donald Trump has led Oprah Winfrey to think about whether or not she could become the second TV entertainer to work in the Oval Office.

Oprah told Bloomberg interviewer David Rubenstein that before Trump won the November election, she thought she was unqualified to be president. 

But not anymore.

'I actually never thought that that was – I never considered the question, even a possibility,' she said.

But when reality-show icon Trump beat longtime politician Hillary Clinton, she said, 'I just thought, "Oh! Oh!"'

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• hansel49hansel49 Member
    Called it.
    11-13 Illinois
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    hansel49 said:
    Called it.
    What sort of president do you think she would make?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • hansel49hansel49 Member
    edited March 1
    Not sure, I just view it as another staged part of it.

As far as my personal predictions go, she fits the bill for the personality they'll need.

Alongside that, the Simpsons episode where it predicted Donald Trump said the nation's first straight, female president would be his predecessor. Then in the Boondocks at the end of the MLK alternate universe episode, it shows a newspaper saying Oprah won the presidency in 2020.

Would definitely be interesting.
    11-13 Illinois
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    hansel49 said:
    Called it.
    Considering she is a known satanist, probably a horrible one 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Considering that legions of people do absolutely everything Oprah tells them to do, she'd probably be a very influential president.
    hansel49 said:
    Not sure, I just view it as another staged part of it.

As far as my personal predictions go, she fits the bill for the personality they'll need.

Alongside that, the Simpsons episode where it predicted Donald Trump said the nation's first straight, female president would be his predecessor. Then in the Boondocks at the end of the MLK alternate universe episode, it shows a newspaper saying Oprah won the presidency in 2020.

Would definitely be interesting.
    Interesting indeed
    -------------------
    hansel49 said:
    Called it.
    Tell us more...
    -------------------
    Considering that legions of people do absolutely everything Oprah tells them to do, she'd probably be a very influential president.
    I imagine you're right. Two huge billionaire personalities squaring off would certainly produce an interesting situation.
    -------------------
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    edited March 1
    She raises a good question though: if there is indeed only one single way, why isn't everyone a Catholic? Why the schism? Unless of course what is really meant by "only one way" is "my way is the only way", in which case that's going to cause a never-ending problem between people.
    -------------------
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited March 2
    hansel49 said:
    Called it.
    Tell us more...
    @Lynsey_ADMIN_ video basically sums it up. 

As much as people don't like it, there is only one way and that is believing that Jesus died for your sins (paid the price for sin, which is death). Jesus is not just a prophet, He is God made flesh (begotten of God). One must believe that and repent (not just ask for forgiveness, but actually turn from your sins). Now, there is an important distinction here: In christianity, you are not saved by your deeds, but only through Jesus's death. That being said, the Bible also says "you will know them by their works". Meaning that once you are saved, your life will begin to change and you will want to turn from your sins. This is the result of believing in Jesus and receiving the Holy Spirit 

What Oprah talks about in the Vid Lyns posted is what they Bible says is the spirit of the anti-christ. That is: denying that Jesus is the only way to God and saying that there are many paths to God. This is what the Bible teaches the anti-christ will preach to deceive many 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.