WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

This House Was 3D-Printed In Under 24 Hours At A Cost Of Just $10,000

This House Was 3D-Printed In Under 24 Hours At A Cost Of Just $10,000

Tyler Durdens picture
Mar 5, 2017 11:43 AM

While 3D-printing may have been faded away in recent years from the spotlight of core "disruptive" technologies, that may soon change again after a company managed to 3D-print an entire house in just 24 hours. Located in Russia, the following 400-square-foot home, or 37 square meters, was built in just a day, at a cost of slightly over $10,000.

Link to videos and pictures

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/house-was-3d-printed-under-24-hours-cost-just-10000

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    3d printers, robots and A.I. have essentially rendered capitalism (and indeed every single other economic model used so far by men) entirely obsolete. There's so much of everything now that this new abundance practically shouts from the hilltops for a new logistical model to unleash its awesome forces.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    Needless to say this technology could either make enormous profits for the builders using it - or cause a  horrendous crash in regular housing prices.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Farmer_Sean_DEP_Farmer_Sean_DEP_ Member, Moderator
    I could live in such a structure very comfortably.  A fantastic application of technology!

Let's hope the capitalists don't block its further development out of fear for their bank balances, although we of course know they'll try if they can't find a way to profit off it themselves.