Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

French presidential candidate Francois Fillon insists 'no one can stop me'

Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
The embattled Republican candidate remains defiant as his party heads for a crisis meeting today over his candidacy.

Francois Fillon has vowed that "no one" could force him to quit his bid for the presidency despite calls for him within his own Republican party to step down over an expenses scandal.

The politician is facing corruption allegations over claims that he paid his wife for work that she never did.

But he was in a defiant mood after holding a rally in Paris on Sunday attended by tens of thousands of supporters.

"No one today can prevent me being a candidate," Mr Fillon said in a TV interview on Sunday night in which he again insisted an investigation into the payment scandal was politically motivated.

"Of course it is aimed at stopping me being a candidate," he added.

The Republican party will meet later today to discuss whether to change their candidate for the presidential election.

http://news.sky.com/story/french-presidential-candidate-francois-fillon-urges-supporters-to-fight-on-10791598

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer