WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER"
to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.
Two asylum seekers charged with molesting five girls aged between 12 & 14 in a German swimming pool
Two asylum seekers are charged with molesting five girls aged between 12 and 14 in a German swimming pool
- The two men, aged 23 and 34, are described as migrants living in Bad Oldesloe
- A local police report states the suspects where two 'southern-looking' men
- They are charged with molesting girls by touching them sexually underwater
- It is the latest in a swathe of similar crimes reported in German pools last year
Gareth Davies For Mailonline
20:50 +11:00, 8 February 2017
21:04 +11:00, 8 February 2017
Two asylum seekers have been charged with molesting five girls between the ages of 12 to 14 at a German
local police report from the Ratzeburg force states the suspects were
two 'southern-looking' men who molested them under the water.
men are 23 and 34 years old and are said to be asylum seekers living in
Bad Oldesloe in the northern state of Schleswig-Holstein.
"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."