Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Hidden Connections Between Numbers, Ancient Sites, Ley Lines and Monuments (DAHB007)

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Wow, how crazy is that? Incredibly interesting...
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    edited March 7
    This may seem unbelievable, but I just measured the distance in nautical miles from the Qaaba in Mecca (the black cube building) and the wailing wall / temple mount in Jerusalem, and it's indeed 666.6 nautical miles between them.

I'm officially boggled. Seriously guys, watch this video. I'm going to make this a pick, it's that crazy.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    Bump for bigger brains.
    -------------------
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    edited March 7

New World Order 188th Ley Line of Death and the Syrian Connection + Updates! Part 1

From  Big Think:

Many contributors have put together evidence connecting the false flag staged murders of the Elite class as they move to establish their New World Order Satanic Empire!  So here is more Google Earth corroboration of the Satanic storyboard of death that is based along longitude and latitude.  This post focuses on the 188th parallel connections between Astana Kazakhstan, Sandy Hook, Stone Henge and now SYRIA!  Here is the piece to the Illuminati puzzle that has not shown up before.  Syria is along this line of death.  I wonder if someone can put together the connections based on longitude and latitude and the next likely false flag theater of death!  This is really sickening to contemplate!  Get right with Christ while their is still time!

Lines of Death Confirmed Part 2  The second video connects how the Google Earth lines cross major world landmarks associated with false flag events and sun worship sites.

Sun worship and Pentagram in Kazakhstan part 3 This video looks at the Astana center of the city with the Presidential palace and how it connects with the Google Earth Pentagram

read more and video links:

https://twclark66.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/new-world-order-188th-parallel-line-of-murder-and-the-syrian-connection/

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Amusing semi-related note:

When I got on the plane to Vancouver after deciding to abandon Hamilton, which I hated at the time, I noticed the seat-back monitor was giving the elevation of the runway as 66.6m    Never forgot that.
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    That looks super interesting, Rosie. I'm going to check that out for sure.
    -------------------