Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

All-knowing surveillance system detects gunfire all across America

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator

Are those lamps on your local streets detecting when guns are fired? American cities are being upgraded to pinpoint shooters and help police fight gun violence.

Like something out of the futuristic policing TV show “APB,” new tech can locate the exact position where a gun is fired and report it immediately to law enforcement.

Called ShotSpotter, this is a tool that can be used by officials to respond even faster to the aid of gun violence victims — minutes can be the difference between life and death. And it provides police with far more information in advance.

Before arriving on the scene, the tech tells police the exact location of the shooter or shooters, the type of weapon, and number of shots fired. This sort of data can help law enforcement respond more effectively and reduce the risk to the officers responding.

Militaries use a similar technology to defeat enemy snipers. In war zones, these systems pinpoint the location of a hidden sniper, using the sound of the gunshot.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/06/all-knowing-surveillance-system-detects-gunfire-all-across-america/

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    seems like a waste of money. I shoot guns in my back yard as do a lot of people around me. I only have .3 acres and have neighbors on both sides....No one cares (or if they do, they dare not voice their opinion lol) 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • tazweisstazweiss Member
    I have friends out to my place two or three times a year.  The Shotspotter system would send several SWAT teams to investigate.  My neighbors have said, "It sounds like a war."

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    tazweiss said:
    I have friends out to my place two or three times a year.  The Shotspotter system would send several SWAT teams to investigate.  My neighbors have said, "It sounds like a war."
    Lol, ya. Pull out the semi-auto 7.62x51 (SCAR) and the neighbors know real quick 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Are you two plotting a North American revolution and not letting me in on it?
    -------------------
  • tazweisstazweiss Member
    edited March 7
    :naughty: North American.  You think too small, "BWAHAHAHAHA.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

Lol
    -------------------